IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kat

+10
Erik
Rachums
thatsabingo
Karasu
J.B.
Avess
george12
Drew
Hottamaletrain
AleKat
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

kat Empty kat

Post  AleKat Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:39 am

ok...so am i yhe only one who is like SUPER i.patient and thinks the cover model for week three is?taking a really long time. lol like no offen e to the judges at all i know u take time out of ur life to do this, but it may just be me. i actually think this may have been one of my not so good shoots,not too confident with this one. Question Shocked
AleKat
AleKat

Back to top Go down

kat Empty Re: kat

Post  Hottamaletrain Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:47 am

I'm sure you did fine! You got fierce with a capital -F- Smile Did you channel Marvita in the homeless shoot? That could be awesome.
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  AleKat Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:59 am

well thanks! and idk maby i did maby i didnt.
AleKat
AleKat

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:38 am

You can't be nervous home girl! Chances are, your worst shot is probably better than mine and some of the other contestants' but we shall see!

I'd try avoiding the confident or the "I plan to step up my game" thing...that's like the kiss of death on antm. Shocked
Drew
Drew

Back to top Go down

Post  george12 Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:56 am

YOU ARE HOT Cool
george12
george12

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:17 pm

IMDB'S NTM is dead.
Avess
Avess

https://www.facebook.com/avess.arshad

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:58 pm

Avess, you are missed.
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:03 pm

By who? All I see here is an arid wasteland. I think I'm being an acrid wasteman.

I miss you guys too. But like. Seriously. This game has turned into a chickpea and it's sad because this time, a lot of the models are gorgeous
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:47 pm

i know. like half the competition just dropped out. WTF happened to this cycle? it was all going swimmingly minus a couple of Italian assholes. it's like Cycle 4 except almost everyone here had the talent. and was real ppls.

i miss the fun of cycles 3 and 5. i'm sure 1 and 2 were great also, but i think cycle 7 of this game is gonna need a gimmick. Fans Vs. Favorites or Heroes Vs. Villians or some shit.

or i even thought of a cycle where everyone gets to model EVERY week. and then no one is eliminated til the last week. it would be a bit weird and totally breaking the once-a-week elimination thing, but it might keep people around. i dunno. no. that wouldn't work.

meh.
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:50 pm

I think for the majority of the collective, the people who have been here for a while, it's stagnant. We've grown up, it's been going on for a few years, it's become stagnant, it's not as fun, it's past it's prime and most good ideas have gone, it's not fresh. It's not fair on the new kids, but after this. It needs to die I think, and then the torch needs to be extinguished and then some little 13 year olds from Oklahoma can relight it if they want...
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:27 pm

is 21 too old to be doing this shit still? i feel so much older than i did 3 cycles ago. though i was like 19 and still older than most people playing it then.
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:35 pm

It's not too old, I mean it's a bit of fun
But personally I'm pretty bored of it, I have better pointless things to do
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:45 pm

You know what killed it?

The lack of people actually interested in the game. It seems like a majority of the cycle was forced to participate against their will lol Most of the models this cycle don't even keep up with the forum outside of judging. Therefore, if they not interested.... I'm not interested. All the best INTM personalities have come and gone! Razz

Eat it.
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:57 pm

I think INTM just needs to be advertised a bit more. I can easily spread the word to people who would kill to be in a competition like INTM and be active. For instance, my friend Sam wants to be in this so badly and he has such an amazing, friendly personality that everyone loves.

It's the contestant's own fault for not being so invested in the competition or actually getting to know some of the cooky, crazy people of INTM. They're missing out.
Drew
Drew

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:27 pm

yeah, people, stop forcing your friends into the competition! find people online who love to do this shit and then maybe we can have a good one.

our ratings are slipping! viewership has dropped! we are facing cancellation!!!
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:49 pm

If we are going to get people from all around the internet then this shouldnt be called imdbs next top model.

and lets face it, the last good cycle was cycle 3 (cycle 5 doesnt count cuz they were all former contestants). The board isnt even active anymore. I miss the days when there would be 5 new topics every day. Now its just dead.

Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:55 pm

lol well now I think we learned our lesson of forcing friends to do competitions. Laughing
Drew
Drew

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:27 pm

what about advertising to all-antm? don't they have a NTM competition there and have had like a million cycles? i'm sure some of those people would be interested, granted if i remember correctly, those people photoshopped the shit out of some of their photos, they may not enjoy not being able to do that here, but the ones with the honest talent could get far and make it fun again.
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Leigh already advertised INTM to All-ANTM. There weren't that many people who posted in the thread he created, but I mention it a lot on there on the forums. Plus, there are people I know of from All-ANTM's NTM that are interested in doing INTM. All-ANTM's NTM willl be going on their 6th cycle after this cycle is complete. It's taking forever for any sort of result to show up because of the host, but he's stepping down next cycle. I may potentially be the new host of All-ANTM's NTM.

Also, look at MNTM. It's been going on for almost 2 years and is still remaining really strong. I mean, they're on their 13th cycle and it's more popular than ever! Sure it may not be the greatest, but it always seems to get more and more people auditioning.

Like I said, INTM just needs to be advertised and be put out there in order to gain more popularity. INTM is still not that well known in the vast world of online NTMs.
Drew
Drew

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:45 pm

someone should make banners and start posting on all NTM-related sites and communities.
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:57 pm

Maybe it would be best if we were to stick with just one forum too and not create a new one every cycle. We can build INTM's reputation and everyone won't have to go through a scavenger hunt looking for the new forum. (Lets face it, some people don't know how to read).
Drew
Drew

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:12 pm

this is true. i do like how the old forums serve as archives, but maybe having just 1 forum would be better.
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  thatsabingo Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Oh man I hope this doesn't all die, I totally want to be COMMITTED and ACTIVE in cycle 7 Razz I saw one of Leigh's posts on imdb, which is how i came to find this whole thing.
thatsabingo
thatsabingo

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1080625198

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:43 pm

I agree with the one forum thing. I never liked the forum hoping to begin with. INTM definitely needs more advertising though. Can't we pretend INTM offers a covergirl contract to the winner? INTM advert everywhere then make people apply haha The MNTM host said he/she had tons of people apply. Their response message sounded like a rejection letter from college.
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:09 pm

mk, everyone here who has some experience with making banners and ads, start working on it. we can post them all in one thread and figure out a marketing scheme. i'm good with html codes to embed them places so i can help sort that out too.
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum