IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All mah NYC peeps

Go down

All mah NYC peeps Empty All mah NYC peeps

Post  Theycallmethumper Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:49 pm

Some of you might know this and some of you might not but I work at a casting company that casts actors/real people for TV commercials. There are few times that I reach out into the vaunted “social network” spectrum but when I do it is usually because a. the internet provides the coolest people b. the job is awesome and c. whoever books it can make a lot of money.

This is a great commercial that is really just looking for someone with an interesting story/photo. For more info about this project please read the breakdown below. Unfortunately, casting is only taking place in NYC.

Feel free to reblog/retweet/retype by hand/hang your wall this breakdown.

Casting for National Network Commercial- Major Camera/Electronics Company

We are looking for people with great stories about a photograph you took of an epic/ colossal/tremendous/prominent moment (i.e. a birthday celebration, a vacation abroad, your wedding, a family reunion etc.. ) that was ruined due to poor lighting or other camera related snafu (i.e. blurry, grainy, have light streaks or look blown out). The moment should be something you wished you had a better picture of and that was of a momentous occasion, we are looking for a charming story to coincide with the ruined picture.

From all the glorious selections we will surely receive for this project, ONE will be chosen. That one story (and ruined picture) will then be recreated for the chosen one and/or their friends/family and be used as a national commercial for a major camera/electronics company.

To submit for this project you MUST;

1) You must have the original picture, that you speak of in the story you tell. If you do not have the photograph do NOT submit for this project.

2) The photo can be of a group but all people in the picture must be available to participate, if you are selected for the shoot.

3) Everyone must have a valid passport to travel, in the event that the snafu took place outside the US.

4) Must be able to attend an audition on 7/21 or 7/22 and possibly a callback in NYC. If selected, shoot will be mid August on dates TBD.

5) You should be outgoing and energetic.

To reiterate, if you do not meet the criteria listed above, do not submit.

If you DO meet the above criteria, or know someone who does, please send the following:

A two paragraph synopsis of your story AND the scanned picture to ania@housecasting.com by July 20th.

Please include your contact information.

NO PHONE CALLS.

(that's from a tumblr i follow so, no i don't work at a casting company, that's just if you're interested)
Theycallmethumper
Theycallmethumper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum