IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Your Personal Call-outs/Critiques: Week 1

3 posters

Go down

Post Your Personal Call-outs/Critiques: Week 1 Empty Post Your Personal Call-outs/Critiques: Week 1

Post  J.B. Wed May 26, 2010 2:22 pm

Nic - the pose is nice, but think about styling. the eyeliner could be a bit more or a bit less, but it's just so meh.. and the hair. i can tell you, the photo would've been a million times better if it didn't look like you just had your weave taken out.

Roderick - WOW. OMG. i LOVE the intensity in the eyes and the interesting hand-on-the-face thing. the only negative is you might be gripping it too tight and that adds a slight awkwardness to it. not a lot, but just a tad. if you were going to reshoot, i'd just tell you to relax the hand a little.

Omega - this is a real emotion. one that is too much to even define. and it works wonderfully here. i love your hooded eyes, my boyfriend has eyes like that and it's totally sexy. the only negatives are the blur (steady that damn camera or use a flash) and the mouth. it should've relaxed just a bit more. great job otherwise though.

Jesus - everything is off. styling, lighting, the eyes, the pose. there is nothing here to work with or critique. it doesn't look like a modeling picture.

AJ - awkward hand much? you look like you've been crying, but it's so fierce. your eyes are very powerful and the shape of your face is so interesting. you remind me of Naima, which is weird cause i didn't like her. i like you.

Rachums - i have a feeling close-ups will be your weakness. the sun is giving you that "stank-face" look, even though it's not what you meant. you thought it was more relaxed, right? i had that problem a lot. the composition is decent though.

Zinah - i love how natural it looks and the background is pretty neato. you probably should've have looked SO far to the left. if your eyes had just been a little more towards the camera, i think it would've worked better.your skint ones are gorgeous though. it's alright.

Kat - i agree with Karasu about the crop, but other than that, this is different. no one tried a perky attitude in their pose and this completely makes you a standout. no negatives, really.

Hana - i feel like getting a little IslandBoy, but mostly cause it helps me explain my point. this isn't April-good, and it's not Jennifer-bad. it's Sheena. it goes both ways depending on how you look at it. it's very calm and peaceful, but not edgy or all that interesting.

Drew - the flower on the blanket kinda ruins it and makes it look cheap, but i love your puppydog expression. it's kinda what Hana should've pushed for a fluffy picture. and fuck, you are still the hottest in the competition.

Rouge - no.

Jaeda - oooooh, gurl. this is sex. hot sex. you're leaning a bit too much, but i love the head tilt. i love the eyes, the styling and the background.

1.Roderick
2.Kat
3.Jaeda
4.Drew
5.AJ
6.Hana
7.Zinah
8.Omega
9.Rachums
10.Nic
11.Jesus
12.Rouge
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post Your Personal Call-outs/Critiques: Week 1 Empty Re: Post Your Personal Call-outs/Critiques: Week 1

Post  Rachums Wed May 26, 2010 4:43 pm

Yeah, I agree Roderick was top model this week. Holy wow his pic was golden delicious.

It's kind of funny, out of my five shots I sent in, the one that was picked was my fallback one, ie I had my solid four and then three I couldn't decide between so I had my roomate's g/f come in and help me and she liked that one that you all saw and I went with it. I think it was picked because both my eyes were visible and in the rest my hair kept flopping into the one. I had this one with a devilish grin that I liked best but you know it's Australia's decision which one to post Razz

I'm pumped up for the next shoot.
Rachums
Rachums

http://www.redmunds.net

Back to top Go down

Post Your Personal Call-outs/Critiques: Week 1 Empty Re: Post Your Personal Call-outs/Critiques: Week 1

Post  J.B. Wed May 26, 2010 4:45 pm

oh yeah, i forgot, usually a contestant starts the "Extra Frames" thread.
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachums Wed May 26, 2010 4:46 pm

Should we do that?
Rachums
Rachums

http://www.redmunds.net

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Wed May 26, 2010 4:47 pm

i already made the thread.

it's tradition for everyone to post them so they can all comment on each other's favorites and show off what they were trying to accomplish and what they think was their best/better
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Thu May 27, 2010 12:42 am

Its also a way for everyone to bitch at me and tell me I chose the wrong shot Razz
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmsix.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Thu May 27, 2010 12:48 am

Sweet_Tyra wrote:Its also a way for everyone to bitch at me and tell me I chose the wrong shot Razz

OMG LEIGH YOU ALWAYS PICKED MY WORST SHOTS!!!! UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR!!!!
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down