IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i found out last night that someone i ALMOST had sex with is HIV positive.

5 posters

Go down

i found out last night that someone i ALMOST had sex with is HIV positive. Empty i found out last night that someone i ALMOST had sex with is HIV positive.

Post  J.B. Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:10 pm

we actually didn't do it because i didn't have a condom, but still. he never and wasn't going to tell me.

i feel so violated. i feel like i need to get tested anyway but UGH.

boys, be careful who you bareback.
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

i found out last night that someone i ALMOST had sex with is HIV positive. Empty Re: i found out last night that someone i ALMOST had sex with is HIV positive.

Post  thatsabingo Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:22 pm

fuck that's scary. it's nice to know there are still young gay men who are smart enough to use condoms though, I know way too many who don't bother since they don't have to worry about pregnancy :/
thatsabingo
thatsabingo

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1080625198

Back to top Go down

i found out last night that someone i ALMOST had sex with is HIV positive. Empty Re: i found out last night that someone i ALMOST had sex with is HIV positive.

Post  Sweet_Tyra Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:06 am

id rather get pregnant than get aids thats fo sho

and johnny i hope you bitch slap the hell out of him
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmsix.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  thatsabingo Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:38 am

Sweet_Tyra wrote:id rather get pregnant than get aids thats fo sho

amen, to both of those statements haha
thatsabingo
thatsabingo

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1080625198

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:32 am

I'd rather get pregnant with an AIDS baby.

wait?
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:20 pm

thatsabingo wrote:fuck that's scary. it's nice to know there are still young gay men who are smart enough to use condoms though, I know way too many who don't bother since they don't have to worry about pregnancy :/

well when i was 15 and that guy and i were still virgins, i didn't see a reason to, but after a near-scare a year later from someone else, i think i'd like to live.
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:22 pm

Sweet_Tyra wrote:id rather get pregnant than get aids thats fo sho

WELL, i almost slept with him because he'd told me it was over between him and his boyfriend. i found out later that it wasn't and he was just trying to cheat. i was going to leave it alone, but after finding out that they're both HIV positive and he's the one who infected his boyfriend when his boyfriend was 14.

yeah i told his boyfriend.

his boyfriend apparently trashed their house, beat the hell out of him and moved out. he deserved it.
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:23 pm

Hottamaletrain wrote:I'd rather get pregnant with an AIDS baby.

wait?

i want to get pregnant with YOUR AIDS baby.

yeah.
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Well_Uh_Bree_I_Guess Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:44 am

I don't think there's anything wrong with a team of people helping you out.

... *crickets*
Well_Uh_Bree_I_Guess
Well_Uh_Bree_I_Guess

http://bree2electricboogaloo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down