IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Antm models were in other cycles' photo shoots.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If Antm models were in other cycles' photo shoots. - Page 2 Empty Re: If Antm models were in other cycles' photo shoots.

Post  Kazara Tue May 18, 2010 6:56 am

It would certainly suck to be, say, a queen bee. "Bee-cause" although you wouldn't have a "bee-riod", you'd be pumpin' out "bee-nie babies" and droppin' them like flies! So yeah, periods aren't so bad in that context...!

W00t! I always like finding a fellow Capricorn! Except whenever I think about it, I vaguely remember that Capricorns are supposed to be all professional and serious and stuff, so I looked it up again; can't really believe the whole astrology kick now, because this is not me:

* LIKES Reliability
* Professionalism
* Knowing what you discuss
* Firm Foundations
* Purpose

* DISLIKES Wild Schemes
* Fantasies
* Go-nowhere jobs
* Ignominy
* Ridicule

Is it you, perchance? Is it anyone here? xD Lol. I find myself maybe more of a Pisces, if anything, which is nearly the opposite end of the spectrum. I mean, I don't like go-nowhere jobs either, but if a go-somewhere job means a stick up one's butt, it's not worth it.

OH YEAH! That reminds me, this was really funny in a what-the-fudge-and-cake-is-up-with-this way and I wanted to show y'all:

If Antm models were in other cycles' photo shoots. - Page 2 Laura+D+.+ow+.+misspell
If Antm models were in other cycles' photo shoots. - Page 2 Laura+D+.+ow+.+misspell+2
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

If Antm models were in other cycles' photo shoots. - Page 2 Empty Re: If Antm models were in other cycles' photo shoots.

Post  Hottamaletrain Tue May 18, 2010 7:06 am

I LOVE go nowhere jobs. As soon as I find out a job is going somewhere, I quit. I'm like, "Eff that, I came here to waste my life!".

I'm a Sagittarius and I think they know me pretty well Sad I just cayn't stop gambling.

Sagittarius Traits

Positive Traits

• Optimistic and freedom-loving
• Jovial and good-humored
• Honest and straightforward
• Intellectual and philosophical

Negative Traits

• Blindly optimistic and careless
• Irresponsible and superficial
• Tactless and restless
Sagittarius Likes:
unlimited freedom, alternative or unusual ideas, being on the move all the time, plentiful food and drink, perfumes and beauty aids of any kind, gambling, raffles and lotteries, and recreational flirting with those aforementioned people.

Sagittarius Dislikes:
disapproval of others, inclined to keep in the end, being too safe, secure, or confined, administrative details, and above all having their basic honesty doubted by others for any unmerited reason.
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachums Tue May 18, 2010 7:18 am

I make up my own horoscopes

Capricorns have the ability to slightly mind bend the universe to increase their desired outcomes of any endeavor. People Usually say Capricorns are lucky, but its mostly due to the fact they just min-bended the universe int their favor. Capricorns are creative and mischievous, sometimes mysterious. They take pleasure in being nonsensical even though there is a definite logical pattern to their thoughts or mannerisms. Most people cannot understand a Capricorn due to the speed at which their thoughts are shooting through their heads.

Capricorns like Cheese.
Rachums
Rachums

http://www.redmunds.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Tue May 18, 2010 7:32 am

Eh, can't argue with that logic. To quote Jim Halpert from The Office:

recreational flirting with those aforementioned people

What aforementioned people? I just see "gambling, raffles and lotteries", etc.

It takes a real Sagittarius to literally flirt with gambling. That's like, romance-novel level. "Keeping a steely but gentle hold on the precariously-stacked chips, Connan reassured the columns into steadiness with the careful, tender heel of a hand. His murkily beautiful hazel eyes transcended the disbelief that most would feel at hand with a hand like this; his stony cheekbones firmed to form the mask of a poker face, the most breathtaking poker face the chips had ever seen. The chips toppled over, absolutely overwhelmed by Connan's pulsating aura and the situation at hand. Fate was in the cards now; hopefully Connan would prove as masterful at poker as...well, another type of poker."
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Tue May 18, 2010 7:37 am

Lol is an understatement! I almost coughed on my own spit with that one! Or cheese, if some were made available.

Off to mind-bend the universe (actually, start a project at 12:30 A.M., but yeah, that certainly takes some mind-bending. If not mind-raping...)!
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachums Tue May 18, 2010 7:56 am

You will be fine! I'm a world class procrastinator when it came to projects and all you need to do is mind bend the universe to lengthen time.
Rachums
Rachums

http://www.redmunds.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Tue May 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Kazara wrote:

recreational flirting with those aforementioned people

What aforementioned people? I just see "gambling, raffles and lotteries", etc.

It takes a real Sagittarius to literally flirt with gambling. That's like, romance-novel level. "Keeping a steely but gentle hold on the precariously-stacked chips, Connan reassured the columns into steadiness with the careful, tender heel of a hand. His murkily beautiful hazel eyes transcended the disbelief that most would feel at hand with a hand like this; his stony cheekbones firmed to form the mask of a poker face, the most breathtaking poker face the chips had ever seen. The chips toppled over, absolutely overwhelmed by Connan's pulsating aura and the situation at hand. Fate was in the cards now; hopefully Connan would prove as masterful at poker as...well, another type of poker."

That was special! I'm gonna pose for that romance novel cover. It's going to be titled, 'Go Fish".

I read the, "aforementioned people", too. I thought I missed it b/c I was multitasking, and I tend to skim everything lol My baby mama is a roulette table so it makes sense.
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Sun May 23, 2010 3:58 am

Lol, I managed to get an extension so the almost-all-nighter was for naught...

Haha. "Go Fish: Something's Fishy and I Think it's a Cheater" and "Go Fish: Plenty of Fish in the Sea" will add to the original and form a trilogy. And "Spaded and Jaded: Shuffled Swimmingly with the Tide of the Heart" to make it a saga. I like long book titles. ^.^ (Well, short ones, too. As long as it's a good book...)
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2