IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judging Panel #3!

+10
Mikiel
Erik
FierceRokstar
george12
Hana
Hottamaletrain
J.B.
Karasu
Well_Uh_Bree_I_Guess
Sweet_Tyra
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Judging Panel #3! Empty Judging Panel #3!

Post  Sweet_Tyra Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:43 am

Yes folk,s it is finally here! Well, that was a long wait, but we are finally ready to take a look at your No Way Highway shots! I gotta say, this was a pretty frickin impressive week! We have a very strong bunch here!

Please welcome our guest judges, Bree, Cycle 2 winner and Connan, Runner up Cycle 5!

Lets get straight into it, people!

First up:

RACHUMS:
Judging Panel #3! Rachums3

Connan: Of all the shots this week I feel like you captured the perfect expression. It feels like you’re homeless, but you still have a sense of pride and confidence. I sense a real story here. I love the styling and the environment, is that teddybear an alcoholic? One thing though, I’m not feeling the bottom half of your body. I think you positioned your body in such a way that you lost your waist, and since your legs are so dynamic it looks like you’re a torso sitting on some modelicious legs. Still though, I’d toss you some change.
Jared: This is the best your hair has looked and your best photo! Your expression has improved, it's way more convincing and is very close to the creative task.. there's just a few minor things. You have beautiful eyes but I still believe you could serve more with them. The bear is creeping me out too, why is it so clean? And the composition gave you antlers. You were the only one to use a smokey eye which shows how much you listen! SO important.
SweetTyra: Well FUUUUUCK MEEEEEEE I love it!!!! To me, this is like- Chantal Dramatic calibre let me tell you. My fave shot of the cycle so far. You have NAILED the mood and the styling, great location, I actually love the legs and the delicacy of the hands and your face- WOW! A real raw, powerful emotion. I cant rave about this enough haha, great job!
Bree: I feel like you are on a constant upward swing in terms of your performance. Your face is really beautiful, and I love your legs, but from your shoulders to your waist is a bit blah. You hunched a little bit which made your torso look very short, so in between that beautiful long neck and those beautiful long legs it's like... "Hey, where'd that midget come from?" But seriously, you look like a million bucks. I don't know if you sold the hitch-hiking angle as much as the "sad" angle (it reminds me of the Zombie/homeless pics in C2) but you should still be very proud of yourself.

RODERICK:
Judging Panel #3! Roderick3

SweetTyra: What happened to Week 1 Roderick?! This is once again very underwhelming. Apart from the cool 90s ragamuffin type styling, it just not as interesting and as creative as it could have been, its kinda flat and boring. I can tell you are a really creative guy and that you are really into this competition, but I dont see that at all this week in your film. Its frustrating, some people take weak photos because thats all they can do and thats their limit, but some just have bum weeks and I believe this is a bum week for you and that I you can do so much better than this and blow us away again. So I want you to prove me right next week!
Bree: The hottie from Week 1 is not here anymore. He's been replaced by this mediocre dude, and I know you're better. This isn't a bad shot, but I feel like there's no fashion element to this. I can tell you were going for one because you picked a great outfit, but you're not MODELING it, you're just WEARING it. I also feel like your expression might be a bit too exagerated - it's like a cartoony frown. This isn't bad, but you can do better, and I want you to do better!
Connan: This shot is simple but still has a fashion twist. Your body seems relaxed, which is great b/c I thought you might go “fierce” and edgy with your posing… and that would’ve been awkward for a bum. Unless you’re a homeless contortionist. The pose could be a lllllllitle more spicy, but I’m not mad at it. I wish you would’ve tilted your face toward the light a little bit more. You look sad, but im not sure if that’s b/c you’re channeling that emotion, or cuz you got the downturned Sam lips. The hitchhiking thing is a little cliché so you have to be careful to avoid the obvious.
Jared: The hand, the hair, the uni-leg.. none of them are fashion forward, it's much more Indie Film screengrab. I bet it was tough to work your eyes with how bright the sun seems to be but I still would've liked to see you find the light. It's usually your BFF! Also this was a perfect chance to use make-up to give your portfolio some variety.

DREW:
Judging Panel #3! Drew3

Connan: I don’t know why, but when I saw this photo I thought of groundskeeper Willy. You know, the guy from the Simpsons? Maybe cuz it looks like you’re trying to clean or recycle… I dunno. I don’t immediately get “homeless” from this. However, I do like the emotion you are portraying. You look sad and contemplative, which is appropriate for the shoot. Also, I have to commend you for thinking about the styling, I was afraid you might go topless bum on us. You could’ve done a little more with your legs, maybe break them up? I want my eyes to dance when I see a photo, you know?
SweetTyra: What I like about this is the emotion, I really feel it. While I love dramatic poses and everything, I actually really like that this is toned down and a bit more sombre, it seems much more appropriate for the mood of the shoot. But theres still something thats not completely WOW-ing me and I cant tell what it is. I think maybe theres not enough of a fashion edge to it, you didnt have to be dramatic with poses like I said, but maybe just cocked your knee ot to the side a little? Maybe its also the broom? Its somehow getting in the way of you I think, maybe because its a clear line almost slicing the picture in half?
Jared: What's strange is that your waist looks about 8 inches while your hips look 3 or 4 times that size. The bins create the illusion that you're a very tall child or something & Leigh's right about the broom not working (it's almost janitorial?). However from the arms up it's great. The crossing hands are nice and it's my favorite angle/expression on your face so far. Just no more scunching into frame!
Bree: Janitor chic! I have to say, like Racchums, I don't get "hitch-hiking" out of this as much as I get "Sad janitor." However, I do get fashion. You show a good example of modeling the outfit and not just wearing it. I also think, like last week, you've managed to make yourself look very long, especially in the limbs, which is a quality I love in male models. The expression is good, perhaps a tad too subtle, but overall this is pretty strong for me

HANA:
Judging Panel #3! Hana3

Jared: Girl, to me it's your weakest photo. You're over-accessorized, the patterns clash, your hands being chopped by the pole in your other hand, wrong shoe choice, scrunched toes, the way your calf is cutting your thigh down the middle.. it's just too messy. I want week 1 and week 2 Hanah back stat. Except for the looking to the side, leave that part of Hana behind.
SweetTyra: The composition of this shot is fantastic, although I think its a bit too bright and sunny, so the mood isnt quite right. And yeah youre leg is a bit chopped. Thats not completely your fault though *stares at Robbie*. So, focusing solely on you, Im loving the attitude and the connection with the eyes, I do feel an undertone of sadness and regret in your eyes, so youve done a really solid job! I do agree with Jared that it is a little messy, though.
Bree: Another home run for you, no two ways about it! Dig the legs, dig the outfit, dig the arms. Your expression is pissed/sad/fash-shunn. Your skin also looks stunning. Is the truck there on purpose, or did it just happen to be passing by? 'Cause that just makes it OH SO WONDERFUL. I feel like you take this competition very (but not overly) seriously, and you should be commended for your continued effort.
Connan: You look like a fashionable bum. I wish you were a dirtier though. You’re a little too clean, and it could’ve been much edgier if you had some dirt or something on you, you know… get grimy. However, the pose is on point…. Again. I wish I could see more of your right leg though, cuz I feel it was doing something fierce (probably kicking Naomi Campbell). I think you’re in on your modeling secret and you know how to work it!

BBS WITH MORE!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmsix.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Judging Panel #3! Empty Re: Judging Panel #3!

Post  Sweet_Tyra Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:00 am

ZINAH:
Judging Panel #3! Zinah3

SweetTyra: LOVEE ITTTT!! If Rachum's is my fave of the cycle so far, this is my very close second! Girl, you are WORKING it! The body language is fantastic, I love the positioning of the legs, very HF. Its wonderful to FINALLY see some sort of feeling and emotion in your face, I am really feeling the story. GREAT job! To be quite frank, for the first 2 weeks I saw you as the dud of "Robbie's Girls" but boy was I wrong and you have certainly proven to me that you deserve to be credited at the top of the pack. Keep improving like this and I can definitely see you make it to the top!
Jared: The expression doesn't say much to me. I get that living on the road would wear someone down but it just comes off as physically drained and not emotional enough. I do love that you're standing in the middle of the road, it's very bold and gives it what Tyra would call the "ohmygod" affect & I see you're working that beautiful neck and jawline.
Bree: You have the most beautiful skin and body, and you made yourself look tall and regal. I like that you made your outfit driver AND hoochie at the same time. Your expression speaks to the viewer and tells a very beautiful story. My only minor complaint is the turned-in legs. It seems like you should have either turned all the way in and exagerated it, or kept your legs parallel. This is kind of in-between. But that's just nitpickiness on a very strong shot.
Connan: I get “dirty” from this picture and I love it. You weren’t afraid to stray away from “pretty” and that’s great for this shoot. Love the pose! Your legs are positioned in an awkward fashion, yet it looks comfortable. I think you understand your body and how to break up your limbs. You could’ve brought some of that to your arms, but the bag of beer cans is enough to keep me interested. I don’t see why anybody wouldn’t give you a ride to wherever you’re going.

KAT:
Judging Panel #3! Kat3

Bree: You're channeling Sheena's swimsuit shot! I love that this picture is so different from the others. I get "runaway orphan." Your body language is graceful, and you've extended your neck very gracefully. I wish I could find something to criticize you on, but I totally get "American Eagle Ad" from this. Oh! Your nail polish is a bit chipped. There. Seriously, keep up the great work.
Connan: This looks like a painting to me. Everything about it says art. Its like the female huck fin. The light makes your skin look flawless. Your right arm and how you placed the rucksack is dynamic. This photo is great so it’s hard to criticize what you’ve done, but your left arm is a little reminiscent of the flippers we saw in your last shoot. Try to avoid bending your hands too much, b/c then it takes away from the length of your arms. Also you’re wearing a bracelet and you have nail polish on. I want to believe you can’t afford that cuz you’re broke. I guess the styling could’ve elevated this photo. Despite that, I’d give you directions to the nearest soup kitchen.
Jared: This is my favorite photo of you so far! Your proportions look great, there's grace in your limbs, your face is catching the light. I think what's making it look less drifter-like is the nail polish, the watch and your lack of messy hair & make-up. I still see a girl who is hiding and ready to run even if it isn't exactly hobo hitchhiker.
SweetTyra: I really like this shot as a photo, but I dont think it fits in with the theme and mood of the shoot. I see "Spoilt rich girl runs away from home for the day" instead of "Fierce rebellious wanderer still scavenging for a ride after a year on the streets". Your film was too "pretty", there was not enough edge and while this is a good photo, it was meant to be a hardcore edgy shoot, so you have failed to nail it this time around. I hope you dont turn out to be the one that we say is resting on pretty. Edge it up, girl!

JESUS:
Judging Panel #3! Jesus3

SweetTyra: I really like the pose and the legs and I can finally see a connection with your eyes!!! You are getting better with every shoot. But I do have a problem with the upper half of the body. Leaning on your arms like that has shrugged your shoulders up and caused you to squish your head down so youve lost your neck. I am not one of those people who regurgitate what Tyra says about how you must elongate your neck and thinks it applues to every single shot ever coz I dont believe you do have to always elongate it- but in your case, your face is rounded in shape, so you need to compensate for that by stretching yourself out a little more so you dont squish your head and your torso into each other.
Bree: Your body language is actually very good. The legs look long, and you're showing off your outfit. I feel like you're trying really hard. The face isn't working so much for me, though. I think you made your features look very small. Overall, you posed yourself in such a way where you kind of shrink from the waist up. Also, you seemed to have gone back and changed a lot on your sign, which just looks messy and unprofessional... you should have just made a new one, it would have looked cleaner and less "I threw this together at the last minute" (even though I'm sure you didn't).
Connan: This is a little too simple. It doesn’t seem like you’re trying very hard. When I read the brief I thought, “What better advocate for the poor then Jesus ”. But this photo only takes me halfway there. I don’t get any emotion from your face, and it’s a problem if you have to rely on a sign. I really want to like this photo cuz I’ve got nothing but love for you Jesus….but I just cant get over the lack of passion in the photo. Had you been in a different cycle I think your photo would have been appreciated more….but lets face it, Robbie’s deadly vipers are out for blood.
Jared: You're progressing from week to week but it feels like you need to pick up the pace. The mouth is lost, your arms are lost & the bright light on your jeans shifts the focus of the photo from you to the sign. The legs do look long, your hair is looking better and this is probably the strongest we've seen you but you still need to step out from the shadows boy! Turn some water into wine.

OMEGA:
Judging Panel #3! 062010194839

Bree: This picture makes me go, "Awww, poor girl" and "Damn! She's gonna kick my ass!" at the same time. The lighting is lovely. I like that your body is in profile but your face is looking at the camera. You are making a very ugly-pretty face, but your features are so beautiful here that they are burned into my brain. I like the way you're kind of slouching without looking short. You're, in my opinion, the one to watch in the coming weeks.
SweetTyra: You look like an Aussie Outback country girl! Its the hat and the shirt. The styling is appropriate on paper for what the brief was, but I wish you had made it more fashionable...maybe wear different shoes and tie the shirt up at the back to allow it to hug your body, coz it does look a little baggy and unflattering. But it is great to finally see your full body in a shot, dont shy away from that in the future! Your face is divine, as always, but it is hard to tell whether you were working at it hard to get here or just half-arse-ing it and it just so happens your features are wonderful enough for you to slack off a little haha. You are definitely a dark horse though I really hope you stick with it and continue improving!
Connan:This week your expression matches the theme of the shoot. Also, your relaxed style of modeling really fits this theme well. The styling also works. Were you feeling the theme this week, or is this look just your forte? Your body is a little too collapsed though. You could’ve straightened your back a bit, or worked the shirt a bit more so we could see more of your torso. You could’ve worked your legs too, maybe extend one of them. That would help make the image more dynamic b/c the legs are a little too stagnant in the photo.
Jared: You and your brother with that thumb! It's too obvious, and your styling reminds me of Freddy Kreuger. The body is very good, collapsed and I love the dangling hand. The eye on the right could've been more focused but the rest of your face looks perfect. You stopped tilting your head back & you're not frowning. Well you have the tiniest frown, but I love the subtlety. To me this is photo is the closest to the essence of shoot, it makes me feel for you.

NIC & AJ:

No photos submitted- automatic disqualification. Because of this, these two boys are eliminated. I will be back soon with the results for everyone else!!!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:25 am

WELCOME BACK MODELS!

Congratulations on making it to the Final 8! Nic and AJ are eliminated and there will NOT be another elimination today. But don't sit back and relax just yet, because I will uphold some sort of suspense in revealing the callout order decided by our judges and two fantastic guest judges!

So who was the most impressive this week? Well, I can say that it was VERRRRY close and the first 5 people to be called ALL received a top callout from someone! Just goes to show how talented this group is!

Enough jibber jabber!

The person who received the best score this week, and receiving bonus points at the next panel is....

RACHUMS!!!!! Congratulations on your first FCO! Lets hope you continue to improve and shine!
Judging Panel #3! Rachums3

Next names...

HANA- those bonus points from last panel surely helped!

KAT- top three for the first three weeks and still going strong!

ZINAH- MASSIVE improvement from the previous two weeks, congrats! Very Happy

OMEGA- your late submission penalty points definitely hurt you this round Sad
BUT you are still a strong force to be reckoned with!

DREW! You are a strong competitor, but the competition this cycle is tough! Keep it up!

Which means Roderick and Jesus, you are safe for now, but if Nic and AJ had submitted pics, you may have been in the Bottom 2 and possibly even eliminated! This may be something to think about for your next shoot! The judges want to see more creativity and modeling ability, not just potential! Congratulations, everyone!

he next brief will be up soon if you care to stick around!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Well_Uh_Bree_I_Guess Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:28 am

Well-deserved, Racchums! You weren't my top pick (Omega was, and I'm guessing I was the only one who called her first judging by the score) but I'm so happy you got the FCO. Your picture is really classy and beautiful and I wanna see you make it to the end.
(This has noooothing to do with the fact that you're the only one who listed me as one of your favourite INTM contestants).
Well_Uh_Bree_I_Guess
Well_Uh_Bree_I_Guess

http://bree2electricboogaloo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am

Bye guido diva!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:52 am

Leigh, need to know what order Roderick and Jesus are in for the charrrrttttt.

also, my critiques and PCO:

Zinah - ooooh, girl. give them a run for their money! you have such nice legs and the pose is great. initially, i would say your eyes are lacking a bit, but considering the subject of the shoot, i think it's just right. fan. tas. tic.

Rachums - look at the girl who improves from week to week. i knew your posing would be your ultimate strength and i've got a thing for your legs too. the look on your face is so distraught and twisted, it goes perfectly and the little playing of the fingers is just one of those little details that adds to the acting part of it.

Roderick - the expression on your face is a bit much. it really doesn't look much like modeling. perhaps if you hadn't made your mouth so forced. the camera angle isn't doing much for you either.

Drew - the emotion here is perfect. as an emotion shot, this wins, hands down. but i agree with Leigh that there's not enough fashion edge. if the camera angle had been lower or if we could just see a bit more of your face, it would improve in that matter.

Hana - just gotta say what everyone probably noticed since your legs are wide open AGAIN. watch that cameltoe. i swear to god, i will edit some teeth into this one too! anyway, about the modeling. i think maybe your left hand is getting in the way of your hunch. too many hands all up in your neg/chest area. the right one is obviously need for what it's doing for the brief, but either way, dropping one of the hands would've made the hunch work more. your eyes have also lost the lighting. the shot's not horrible though, the scenery is perfect, but like Connan said, the whole thing is a bit too clean.

Kat - oh Kitty. this seems to be a bit more of "hippy hiker making friends with the nature and the grassez" love your face though. i'm not one for that cross-leg sitting style for modeling though. your skin looks gorgeous, but like Hana, your eyes have lost a lot of essential lighting that makes the rest of the shot nice.

Jesus - oh, Jesus Christ. you could've at least made the sign funny to make up for that facial expression. it's not flattering. the whole thing is not flattering. i know the pose you're ATTEMPTING, but everything about your body parts is just a bit off to how it should work. the legs should be a bit less stiff and hanging off a bit more. your left hand/arm should be stretched out. maybe an arch in the back. but anyway.

Omega - man, whoever said you looked like Eryn before, i just keep seeing her now. you are doing what Roderick SHOULD have done to make his pose work, not to mention the camera angle and everything. the fact that your sitting on a curb and the way you do it gives yours something a little cool. the styling and everything else is flawless.

1.Zinah
2.Omega
3.Rachums
4.Drew
5.Kat
6.Hana
7.Roderick
8.Jesus

J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:14 pm

roderick came before jesus

thats what she said
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:38 pm

Sweet_Tyra wrote:roderick came before jesus

thats what she said

brown chicken brown cow
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Well_Uh_Bree_I_Guess Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:39 pm

Sweet_Tyra wrote:roderick came before jesus

thats what she said

OOoooooh.
Well_Uh_Bree_I_Guess
Well_Uh_Bree_I_Guess

http://bree2electricboogaloo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:36 am

There's a score? Where can we see the scores?
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Hana Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:10 am

J.B. wrote:Leigh, need to know what order Roderick and Jesus are in for the charrrrttttt.

also, my critiques and PCO:

Zinah - ooooh, girl. give them a run for their money! you have such nice legs and the pose is great. initially, i would say your eyes are lacking a bit, but considering the subject of the shoot, i think it's just right. fan. tas. tic.

Rachums - look at the girl who improves from week to week. i knew your posing would be your ultimate strength and i've got a thing for your legs too. the look on your face is so distraught and twisted, it goes perfectly and the little playing of the fingers is just one of those little details that adds to the acting part of it.

Roderick - the expression on your face is a bit much. it really doesn't look much like modeling. perhaps if you hadn't made your mouth so forced. the camera angle isn't doing much for you either.

Drew - the emotion here is perfect. as an emotion shot, this wins, hands down. but i agree with Leigh that there's not enough fashion edge. if the camera angle had been lower or if we could just see a bit more of your face, it would improve in that matter.

Hana - just gotta say what everyone probably noticed since your legs are wide open AGAIN. watch that cameltoe. i swear to god, i will edit some teeth into this one too! anyway, about the modeling. i think maybe your left hand is getting in the way of your hunch. too many hands all up in your neg/chest area. the right one is obviously need for what it's doing for the brief, but either way, dropping one of the hands would've made the hunch work more. your eyes have also lost the lighting. the shot's not horrible though, the scenery is perfect, but like Connan said, the whole thing is a bit too clean.

Kat - oh Kitty. this seems to be a bit more of "hippy hiker making friends with the nature and the grassez" love your face though. i'm not one for that cross-leg sitting style for modeling though. your skin looks gorgeous, but like Hana, your eyes have lost a lot of essential lighting that makes the rest of the shot nice.

Jesus - oh, Jesus Christ. you could've at least made the sign funny to make up for that facial expression. it's not flattering. the whole thing is not flattering. i know the pose you're ATTEMPTING, but everything about your body parts is just a bit off to how it should work. the legs should be a bit less stiff and hanging off a bit more. your left hand/arm should be stretched out. maybe an arch in the back. but anyway.

Omega - man, whoever said you looked like Eryn before, i just keep seeing her now. you are doing what Roderick SHOULD have done to make his pose work, not to mention the camera angle and everything. the fact that your sitting on a curb and the way you do it gives yours something a little cool. the styling and everything else is flawless.

1.Zinah
2.Omega
3.Rachums
4.Drew
5.Kat
6.Hana
7.Roderick
8.Jesus

totally agree. my least favorite shot for sure. lol. and that includes the teeth!
it made me lmfao the first time.

and zinah was also my fave this week :]
Hana
Hana

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:30 pm

YAY! HANAAAAAAAAA.

i look at my call-out and i seriously thought i'd put you too low because it looks like you're bottomed 3ed but then i remember there's 2 more people below in 9/10th place. so you're really more like just outside the top half.

and YEZ, ZINAH is LOVE this week.
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  george12 Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:45 am

Shocked omg this guys are fierce!
Congratulations!
All the girls are stuning! ;D

i will be in cycle 7 Razz
george12
george12

Back to top Go down

Post  FierceRokstar Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:53 am

this competition seems really goood.
I think I want in on next cycle Very Happy
FierceRokstar
FierceRokstar

http://www.myspace.com/KoolnessKidd

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:08 am

YAY AREAAAAAAA

Erik

Back to top Go down

Post  FierceRokstar Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:38 am

Erik wrote:YAY AREAAAAAAA

LoL. Very Happy
FierceRokstar
FierceRokstar

http://www.myspace.com/KoolnessKidd

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:26 am

I'm so sad Zinah quit Sad Her picture this week was flawless! Damn, it's been over a month since a panel has been posted. Any new contestants yet? Very Happy
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:56 am

Mikiel! <3 EDIT: And no, not that I know of, but I haven't been here much.
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:48 am

Kazara! :] Well thats unfortunate. I was looking forward to some eye-snatching diva getting up in this mess so I could comment on her weave Sad
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:55 pm

Mikiel wrote:Kazara! :] Well thats unfortunate. I was looking forward to some eye-snatching diva getting up in this mess so I could comment on her weave Sad

meet our newest contestant Audrey 3.0

Judging Panel #3! Britney_spears_weave_1

go for it, Mikiel
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:26 am

I wish Shananay could be on ANTM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1-E8mXsYBw&feature=PlayList&p=EBF3E8FD589DAA03&playnext=1&index=25
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:19 pm

... It's been way too long. Seriously, something needs to happen, this is unfair to the contestants who joined and haven't quit, and they're all a talented bunch, too.

Erik

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:41 am

honestly I think we should just finish up this cycle and put it out of its misery.
Drew
Drew

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:51 am

Drew wrote:honestly I think we should just finish up this cycle and put it out of its misery.

i agree. i don't care if it's the final 4 already, start getting rid of them 2 at a time til we're done.

and this is just a personal opinion, but i think it would be good if future cycles cast at least 16 people so that if there are a few drop outs, it doesn't completely ruin the competition. i mean, if people stay invested enough THEN to last until the final 7 or 8, they probably won't be dumb enough to come up with some lame excuse for quitting, worst case scenario. best case scenario, no one drops out, we have a decently lengthed cycle and double eliminations can be done near the end if it needs to be cut shorter.
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:51 am

P.S. i've got an even faster way to end this cycle:

YOU ALL WIN.

or even better

DREW WINS.
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next