IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judging Panel #2!

+15
Well_Uh_Bree_I_Guess
Wendy
CellarDoor
Theycallmethumper
J.B.
Karasu
This Is Chris
RhythmOfTheNight
Rachums
Roderick
V.I.C
Hottamaletrain
Drew
Robmister
Sweet_Tyra
19 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Judging Panel #2! Empty Judging Panel #2!

Post  Sweet_Tyra Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:22 am

Hello models and welcome to your second judging panel!

This week you completed a photoshoot and a video challenge in which you were to express who you were and help us learn a little more about you.

First, lets get to the challenge!
We will display your videos and then I will post a little bit of what the judges had to say in general.
I will then announce the winner.

ROUGE:

https://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u79/MrRouge/?action=view&current=10-05-25-21-51-47.flv

The judges said: Your confidence was impressive and you werent shy to show us your cheerleading and singing. You let us know a lot about yourself.

RACHUMS:

https://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a43/Rachums/NTM/?action=view&current=P1070782.flv

The judges said: You had a good sense of humour and seemed like a fun [person to be around, but your energy was lacking and you didnt talk that much about yourself and your interests.

ZINAH:

http://www.vimeo.com/12164585

The judges said: You were relatable and fun, gave us some cool random facts and had a lot more life and energy than you do on your shoots.

KAT:

http://www.vimeo.com/12164951

The judges said: You seemed bored or tired and you didnt talk about yourself very much at all

HANA:

http://www.vimeo.com/12163541

The judges said: You are charming and cute, but talked about the competition too much and not enough about yourself

NIC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8BgWEF2ZjI

The judges said: You were over the top and kooky and felt uncomfortable when you turned the video into an ad for shampoos

DREW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDeXATIhyQg

The judges said: What you spoke about was awesome, you seemed like a cool guy to hang out with and you gave us a lot of info about yourself.

Out of the 7 of you, one will win SEVEN bonus points at this week's panel! But unlike many other bonus points given out in the competition, this one COULD land you a first callout!

The winner of the confessional challenge is....

DREW!!!
Congrats dude, you impressed us with your personality!

I will be back soon where we will begin critiquing you on your shoot this week!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmsix.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Judging Panel #2! Empty Re: Judging Panel #2!

Post  Robmister Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:39 am

haha drew is a really great guy, congrats drew! and welcome back from your retirement!
Robmister
Robmister

Back to top Go down

Post  Robmister Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:44 am

oh and Rouge, I like your cause, that's really cool of you.
Robmister
Robmister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:45 am

Ok guys, it is now time to judge your photoshoot, where you were to recreate a candid photo of yourself and make it into FASHUN!!

One disappointing thing to see was that the majority of you failed to complete the task by sending me a caption for your picture. So, those who DID read the instructions correctly will receive 3 bonus points as a reward for paying attention!!!!

A big thanks to Jared who became your creative director this week and edited the pictures! He also made up his own captions for those people who failed to do it themselves.

Ok, lets get on with it then!

We will start with our challenge winner...

DREW:

Judging Panel #2! Twitdrew

Larger Version:
Judging Panel #2! Drew22

Karasu: Here's the drew i've been waiting for xD. I like how you tried to make it look like a real ad. I always see strange ads like this in a magazine, so good job!! Your eye contact is also great.
SweetTyra: Haha this shot is actually kind of comical, but in a good way! Its like the mafia member who was given the assignment to look after the bosses daughter for the day, and you are so not impressed lol. I dont think it quite works as a fashion image though, it was perhaps too literal and the composition is a bit odd, with the girl just off centre and forward to the camera like that. You do have a killer expression through your eyes though.
Nigel: I actually like that you look like a hitman. I just don't like the way you're using the playground. I mean in the first picture you're goofing off, so you coulda done that but make it fashion. Maybe a pose in the air? maybe riding the little horsie in a different way.
Wendy: ur my new crush. sorry roderick. aww u look so serious. but i love it. everything the concept, the clothes style and u look like ur having fun but at the same time its like why you takin my pic? oh and lol at the dude in the back.. he wants to be in the pic.. it just look like a random add somewhere in a magazine. good job bby.
Jared: While your pose is too boxy for my liking it seems like you really understood the creative task. Being unconventional and fun. It's ambiguously odd and your face is catching the light. I don't agree that this is magasine-esque. Maybe an online magasine? I could imagine seeing this on Hot Topic's website. Your first photo looked like an online ad too which isn't bad but magasines are more where it's at. Don't let me think you're a pop-up!!

ZINAH:

Judging Panel #2! Twitzinah

Larger Version:
Judging Panel #2! Zinah22

Firebolt: I like it. The pose is so quirky. I really like the angles you're creating with you arms and legs. You almost look like a poseable figure which is a good thing. and having the bags hang from the tree was an interesting touch, made it like an add. This picture has everything going for it, EXCEPT something just isn't working with the face. Like the expression doesn't seem genuine or something. You have a great figure by the way. Good job!
Jared: It's a fab conceptual piece but you seem a little plastic or rehearsed. There's a story here but I want to feel your character just burnnning through. Let your presence pierce through the photo and let us see the beauty within so it doesn't come off as just a beautiful shell.
SweetTyra: I love love love your concept. Its brilliant. Im not really in love with you in the shot though. Its better than your beauty shot but for some reason I still feel underwhelmed. I love the legs, but its lacking a bit of fluidity in the arms. I dunno the arms are alright, maybe it isnt the body, maybe its the face. You arent connecting again, for me. Its a bit blank in the stare. You have all the goods for a great shot, so hopefully we see it soon!
Wendy: if i give u a good review... will u give me that one purple purse? lol... i really like it! i like ur expression, the background, what ur wearing and everything. dont listen to leigh. hes a dolphin.
Nigel: I like that this is a story haha. I like your pose but I'm not so convinced with the expression. It looks a little dead in the eyes, and the hand looks a bit stiff. Other than that, great job
Karasu: LOVE the concept, easily the most creative. I don't agree with the other judges once again. I think your expression is good and your pose is really cool too.

OMEGA:

Judging Panel #2! Twitomega

Firebolt: I LOVE this picture! I'll say it now, you're the darkhorse. This pic seems really familiar...like I think it reminds me of a pic that was on ANTM? You have amazing puppy dog eyes, you pull them off really well. And you also pulled off the open mouth! The white paint/shaving cream makes the picture really odd but in a good way, especially coupled with the black above the eyes. And whatever that thing on your head/shoulders is gave this picture the necessary fashion edge. GREAT job this week. Oh but again, watch the hand.
SweetTyra: Wow. This is gorgeous and so high fashion. In the face. The hand, however, once AGAIN, is bringing down your shot. It shouldve been higher on your shoulder because its almost getting cut out and so kinda looks like an after thought. Either that or you shouldve cropped it out. Put your hand on the screen and cover the side of the picture that has the hand. It looks SO much better!!! I absolutely LOVE what you did with the styling and makeup- you took something quite regular and made it interesting and fashion.
Karasu: Yeah I agree with Leigh, the hand ruins the shot. It is just there and looks out of place. I wouldve also liked to see a bit more life in your face, because you look kinda tired.
Nigel: I like the expression. It's very soft and you do look a lot like Erin. But!!!!, I'm not a fan of the styling and the hand. The hand is just there and the makeup and boa are distracting. Well it's not makeup it's shaving cream. I would have liked it more if you had used the cream in a more fashiony way. Like a wig or on your eyebrows, idk.
Wendy: you're not orange anymore! well, i'm loving this picture.. alot. but not more than i love myself and not more than nigel loves me... lol. i like ur eyes, i like your scarf? is that snow? it looks like snow.. the only thing thats not doing anything for me is ur hand! again.. but thats it.
Jared: You look SO much like Erin here, which is outrageous because she has one of the best faces of ANTM. This photo is heaps better than your first one but the pose is very similar (the hand, the tilted back head) so try to switch it up. I do love the ugly-pretty beauty of another realm concept you've created, it makes me feel something Meisel would make me feel. It catchs you off guard. Which is insane. You're heading in the right direction.

MORE TO COME!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:05 am

NIC:

Judging Panel #2! Twitnicave

Nigel: This is a very messy picture. Again, taken with a webcam. Shaq only got past one elimination with his webcam. It's way too blurry and you're way too orange for me to judge.
SweetTyra: This is really soft and its good to see that since you were quite strong and rough in your expression last week, shows you can be versatile. I do really think you need to start getting more creative though and get hold of a digital camera, because you wont be able to do shots like this for very much longer.
Karasu: I'm not going to criticize the photo quality, because we cant force you to buy a camera. However, you should at least try to make the picture look good. I like that you tried something creative, but its too messy imo.
Wendy: u look like ur made from wax. did u take the pic with a webcam? sorry, but no. i dont like even what you went for. like, you're straightening ur hair? i do that everyday and its not special. well, it is because its me, but still... i would have done something more grrr. that is all.
Jared: I hope you saw ANTM C14 because you're having a Krista problem. Your hair is getting in the way of your face & your modeling so I recomend some Ty-over bangs and to chop the back off. Right now it's not framing your face to the best of it's ability & is only dragging you down and taking away the potential this shot had. I see some nice angles.. neck, mouth, nose, forehead.. and good composition so you're the most improved in my book. Oh and you look like Chris Colfer in your candid. Whichisawesome.

Rouge:

Judging Panel #2! Twitrouge

Larger Version:
Judging Panel #2! Rouge22

Jared: Are you sitting on the chair? The arm of the chair? Squatting next to the chair? It's confusing. The pose just isn't flattering and there doesn't seem to be a sense of purpose here. Last week Omega was orange and now this week you're purple. That is not what Tyra means when (s)he says be a chameleon!
Nigel: Uh...what? Why did you edit this picture? There's nothing attractive about looking purple. I don't get it. I mean I get the pose but the styling and the editing of the picture it's...weird. The pose is too "in your face!" for my liking. You're doing what we always told Vic not to do. Overposing.
Karasu: Oi this is the epitome of someone trying way too hard. You are overposing and there was way too much editing in this picture. I know that you really are trying, but tone it down a little bit
SweetTyra: This is better than last week, but I find that you over pose wayyyyy too much. Less is more! Also, the poses you chose were not really working, your legs looked twice as long as your torso and in a few of your shots you ended up looking like a circus attraction, like a man on stilts. The outfits kinda cool though.
Wendy: you're so funny. are you in sparteens? cause i was in sparteens.. and ur not doing your split right.. but anyways, umm... i dont like ur pose. and nothing else about the picture either.. but um good luck next time, ok? ok.

HANA:

Judging Panel #2! Twithana

Larger Version:
Judging Panel #2! Hana22

SweetTyra: Oh my god. This is TERRIBLE.

TERRIBLY AMAZING, THAT IS!!! I LOVE IT! The pose, the dress, the hair. Gorgeous! Really cute. Well done!
Nigel: I really like this. It reminds me of the desert shoot they did in cycle 9. The pose is awesome, the expression is kickass. I don't really have any negatives.
Jared: Almost overposed but within the context of MeiselPic- it works. It reminds me of Megan Fox in Transformers, like you're going to have to bolt and go parkour the hell out of some urban jungle or you just ran through a collapsing building and remained stunning the entire time.
Karasu: Awesome pose!! I love the angle of the camera, the setting, the pose. I don't have any negatives. (I know you always get short comments, but it's not really a bad thing, it just means your picture is perfect xD)
Wendy: omg... um well i do like it. but im tired of saying i like everyones pictures already. but i do, ok? so don't cry. good job!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Robmister Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:15 am

yay for this amazing cycle! there's some fantastic and memorable shots from almost everyone already
Robmister
Robmister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:17 am

JESUS:

Judging Panel #2! Twitjesus

Karasu: WOW, I never expected something like this from you. Major improvement from last week. My only complaint would be the branch, it's almost blocking your face. Other than that, great job!! (also your eyes aren't dead! xD)
Wendy: blue man.. uy que se cree? avatar? lol i love it though. its very creative and original but it doesnt look much like the original. good job though
Jared: This is an improvement from your first photo but what you recreated was mostly bad lighting. It's good to see your eyes. The white makeup on your forehead just seems like an afterthought, the scarf with the hands & is that a fence or 2? It's overkill. If you make it this week you're going to need to shake it out and do some fashion meditating
Nigel: I don't get this picture, I don't get how you get "I need to paint my face blue" from the first picture, why you're covering part of your face, the pose. Try pulling back a little next time.
SweetTyra: This is definitely a step up, much more expressive in the eyes than last week. However, I dont really get it either. Just putting paint on your face doesn't make a shot fashionable, it needs to be part of a full concept, also incorporated in your styling and you've failed to do that in that area. But I do like the thorns, thats kinda cool, even though they do block the face a little and throw the composition off. Keep it up, its an improvement and thats what I love to see!

AJ:

Judging Panel #2! Twitaj

Jared: Leigh said not to judge the candid shots but in your case I can't ignore it. The original is much more beautiful to me because in the recreation it seems forced. The editing, the body language, the expression.. they all make it look like someone trying to model. I'd love to see you let your swag do it's own thang. Your look is one of the strongest so I'm dying to see reaction, not acting.
Nigel: It''s a simple picture, and there's not much going on, but it's still a strong picture. Mostly cause of the expression. I totally see Quinn Fabray. It's a bit literal though, there's no difference between the candid and this picture.
Karasu: Ok I know your probably still pissed off from last panel, but sending in a picture from facebook is just really annoying. I understand that you also sent in only one frame. If you don't want to be in this competition anymore you can just say, because i'm not going to bother judging pictures from facebook. If this isn't from facebook then i apologize, but you still only sent in one frame.
Wendy: omg. i so love it. and im not just saying this, so like appreciate it... ok? i love what you did. i like the setting, the pose... not just cause you look masculine. cause i think you look masculine with a little side of feminine and that works fine. good job. i just hope that what karasu said is not true and that u just didnt send a facebook picture just cause ur mad. grrr
SweetTyra: I like it, really cool and masculine, but with a little bit of an androgynous flair. Im glad you sent this because I can use it as an example of how your androgyny works really well here compared to last week where it was almost working against you. Your eyes are really popping here, they are definitely your strength so I hope you keep playing on that. I am a little concerned that you rebelled against the judges comments last week by not completing the shoot properly, though. This was all you sent and another judge thinks they have seen it on your facebook before, so I hope you have felt like youve made your point and can move on with the competition properly next week, coz it would be a shame to see really good talent wasted by a bad attitude Very Happy

MORE TO COME!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Robmister Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:31 am

k, next please?
Robmister
Robmister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:42 am

I must apologise for the nest 3 pics. The editing has not been completed, but I will update it as soon as it is!

KAT:

Judging Panel #2! Twitkat
Judging Panel #2! Kat22-1

Karasu: TWO amazing pictures in a row! I really hope you continue with the amazing pictures because right now I am rooting for you to win. I have nothing negative to say about this one (not even the cropping =P)
SweetTyra: HELLO sex bomb!! This is glamorous and gorgeous! Except for the hands...lordy, they are kinda like seal flippers. You should've turned them out rather than in. And I dont really like the way the shadows are hiting your face and neck...aaaaand the right part of the bikini doesnt seem to fit very well and that needs to be impeccable when selling swimwear. Other than that, this is an amazing shot.
Jared: Last week your photo was different than the rest and this week it is too. Your body is the focus and there's a strength to it and yet your face is radiating serenity. I'm not mad at you about the flippers. It's really great, like Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit Edition but the face and twist of the hands make it fashion. You're lookin like Tyra here it's giving me the chills!
Firebolt: I expected nothing less than greatness from you this week and you delivered. Love the angle, love the hair, love the sunglasses, love everything. This totally looks like an ad. Solid job.
Wendy: how come on the original you look see thru? like a ghost... but anyways i really love it. it's very good... the only thing that i'm not loving so much is like your hands... lol. could have been a bit more like hidden, or something. but overall very good job, i'm loving it. grr.
Nigel: This is a very very nice picture. There's movement, the posing's great, the recreation is spot on, you totally made it fashion. My only problem is that I would have preferred it if you had looked at the camera.

RODERICK:

Judging Panel #2! Roderick21
Judging Panel #2! Twitroderick

SweetTyra: Im totally uninspired by this which is disappointing because it was the complete opposite from last week, where you really challenged the norm and came up with something completely original and fascinating. I think you could have gotten way more creative with the bag and used it in a much more fashion conscious way. Maybe thats not the problem though, I think composition has a lot to do with it. This looks like a cropped close up of a long shot, and doesnt really look complete. I do like your face though, at least thats still working
Nigel: The pose is good, the recreation...not so much. You coulda gone a more creative way with the plastic bag. Look what Stevie did, a vest made out of plastic bags! totally project runway.
Wendy: grr. somehow creative, but what happened to you? like i like ur face and at the same time i dont.. its too much light. its just ehh. i just hope next time its a bit more creative...
Jared:Clutter leads to INTM death! The background is what's throwing this off for me. The armlessness is strange but the light loves your face. It seems that both you and your sister have natural frowns so try to work the muscles around those downturned lips. Not sure if it's because you're the chameleon but damn you must share some ancestors with Karasu.
Karasu: Yeah this is definately a step backwards. I really don't like anything about this picture. The way you used the bag is kinda lame and you have no arms. Your facial expression is good, but it doesnt save this picture. I really hope you're not the person that does good the first week and then gets worse and worse.

RACHUMS:

Judging Panel #2! Twitrachums
Judging Panel #2! Rachums22

SweetTyra: You get the award for most improved this week. Your film was really creative and diverse. There is still a little uncertainty in the face though and I couldnt use the picture of my favorite pose because of a stank face. This isnt really stank, the eyes are gorgeous, but the mouth is a little tense. Your posing in general is really cool, but in this shot, I wish you had extended your arms just a little more. Its a big step in the right direction though, the concept of the shoot was really cool, so well done
Wendy: i like it so much better than the first photo shoot. it's still like missing something, i don't like the face very much, its like you're going fuchi... but you tried! and you're getting there
Karasu: This is sooo much better than last week. I love everything except the face. Like last week, you look unsure and kinda nervous. Still you did improve a lot, so good job.
Firebolt: you're getting there ^_^ I love the pose, I love the location, and the guitar too. But its the face that is the weak link in this picture
Nigel: See I do like this picture, but there's something about it that's a little off. It's like Amanda in cycle 7. You know how her lower body pose didn't match her upper body pose? That's what's going on in here.
Jared: The arms remind me of a T-Rex but I love the kicked up the leg and you are stretching yourself to new heights! That is the tallest 5' 2" I have ever seen. You really look like you're 5' 9" and that's an astounding trait to have. You need to give lessons to Sundai. Nigel's spot on with the C7 Amanda reference though- I only wish your top half would model in sync with your bottom half.

JAEDA:

DID NOT SUBMIT.

THE JUDGES WILL NOW DELIBERATE!
WHEN WE RETURN, SOMEBODY WILL

BE

ELIMINATED!!!!!!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:48 am

WOW! Thank you judges for selecting me as the winner of the challenge! Shocked

I'm quite blown away by all of the pictures this round AGAIN! Wow like Kat's is definitely the best of the week!
Drew
Drew

Back to top Go down

Post  Robmister Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:56 am

my personal callouts Smile [but again, what do i know?]

1. Hana
2. Kat
3. Omega
4. Drew
5. Zinah
6. Rachums
7. A.J.
8. Jesus
9. Rouge
10. Roderick
11. Nic
12. Jaeda Sad

bye jaeda
Robmister
Robmister

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:58 am

hehe switch Kat and Hana up and that's pretty much my callout order for this round. Why do you have to have such fierce, modelesque friends? lol D=
Drew
Drew

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:00 am

Drew is my new favorite. Anyone who plays left 4 dead is a winner in my book!

ALSO, he's an artist. Obviously I have to cheer for the artists Very Happy
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  V.I.C Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:02 am

1. Kat
2. Hana
3. Drew
4. Zinah
5. Omega
6. AJ
7. Rachums
8. Roderick
9. Jesus
10. Rouge
11. Nic

Jaeda... Sad

Oh, and this cycle totally has the Best cast. Everyone is so active. Damn you Cycle 4!!

I loved all the videos, so it makes it really hard for me to have a favorite. I really like everyone, and I don't wanna see anyone go. (Maybe Jaeda can go for not submitting).

Oh and Left 4 Dead<33333333333
V.I.C
V.I.C

Back to top Go down

Post  Robmister Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:03 am

Drew wrote:hehe switch Kat and Hana up and that's pretty much my callout order for this round. Why do you have to have such fierce, modelesque friends? lol D=

Sad i don't know haha, it's a southern thing i assume. it's in the water
Robmister
Robmister

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderick Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:03 am

ugh i know i was terrible judges

turiible just turrible
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

Post  V.I.C Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:05 am

I love that even though Robbie's girls are sort of "together" in the competition... all three of them have 3 VERY different photos and concepts.

Robbie's Girls for f3! :O
V.I.C
V.I.C

Back to top Go down

Post  Robmister Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:24 am

haha could you imagine how dramatic that'd be for me to witness? i would so document the entire thing and make it an episode Smile

oh btw, watch this if you're bored Smile

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/video/video.php?v=399248686212&ref=mf
Robmister
Robmister

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:26 am

hehe i was taking a break from L4D 2 and I saw panel was posted actually. I'm trying to get the "still something to prove" achievement. It's frustrating though because god damn noobs keep on leaving when we restart. I just need to beat the Dark Carnival and The Parish campaign and I get it <3

BTW add me bitches if you have 360 live, I'm mostly playing L4D and L4D2. Very Happy
Drew
Drew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:33 am

Welcome Back models!

It is now time for an elimination.
Before we get to that, here is a run down of all the penalty points and bonus points awarded this week: (coz there were lots lol)

PENALTY: (sent late)
Jesus
Roderick
Jaeda

BONUS:
Kat (FCO last week)
Captions Sent:
Drew (plus challenge win)
Zinah
Hana
Rachums

Overall, everyone was really impressed this week and as the fans have said, this is shaping up to be one of the best cycles yet!

However, it is all about to end for someone

If I do not call your name, you must go back to the house, pack up your things and leave immediately.

The first name I am going to call is the best picture of the week. And that belongs to....

HANA!!! Congrats!!! Your photo and your vide showed us a really sweet young and fresh side to your personality and we love you!!!

Judging Panel #2! Twithana

Next name is...

KAT

OMEGA!!!

DREW!

ZINAH!

RACHUMS!!!

AJ- You are lucky the judges love your look! PLEASE do not let us down because you have the potential to go really far and possibly even win!

RODERICK

JESUS

And the last person safe before the Bottom 2 is...

NIC

Will Rouge and Jaeda please step forward.

Jaeda, we LOOOOVE your look and your picture last week was gorgeous. But it seems this week you have disappeared and decided not to send anything in. Question is, will we give you another chance?

Rouge, we love how hard you try to impress us, but unfortunately, you try WAY too hard and your pictures come across looking forced and cheesy. You have shown us that your knowledge of composition, angles and appropriate editing is not up to scratch and everyone else is racing ahead of you.

The person still in the running towards becoming IMDB's Next Top Model is...

NEITHER OF YOU!

This was a predetermined double elimination and Rouge and Jaeda, you must both leave immediately. Im very sorry and thankyou for your time in this competition!

Good luck in the future!

Judging Panel #2! Rouge22-2

Judging Panel #2! Jaeda1-1

Last edited by Sweet_Tyra on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  V.I.C Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:34 am

I never play on 360 Live... maybe I should start.

I don't have L4D2 yet. I kinda slacked off from Xbox a little bit. I might get back into it soon. idk.
V.I.C
V.I.C

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:36 am

I have to buy a new xbox 360 b/c my old one got the red ring of death Sad

back to panel (i must focus on the topic of the thread LOL) . I might make a confessional this week, so I'm not gonna post a PCO yet. I'm just gonna say the majority of people did better this week....while a few did worse. I say worse b/c they didn't learn from the criticism last panel..... and that's booty.
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  V.I.C Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:37 am

Sad Rouge...
V.I.C
V.I.C

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachums Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:37 am

Sorry, but did you call Zinah?! I looked like three times and didn't see her name :/
Rachums
Rachums

http://www.redmunds.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:38 am

omg no I didnt *slaps face*

ill edit now Very Happy
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next