IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judging Panel #1

+14
AjSummers
jaeda
Well_Uh_Bree_I_Guess
J.B.
Karasu
V.I.C
Theycallmethumper
MrRouge
Rachums
Roderick
Drew
Nicave-Cameran
Robmister
Sweet_Tyra
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Judging Panel #1 Empty Judging Panel #1

Post  Sweet_Tyra Wed May 26, 2010 1:58 am

Hello everybody and welcome to the very first Judging Panel of Cycle 6!
What an exciting moment this is!

First, let me introduce the judges:

ME! Very Happy
Nigel, not yet noted fashion photographer
Firebolt aka Marky Mark
Kazara, winner of Cycle 1
Karasu, winner of Cycle 3
Wendy, winner of Cycle 4
Jared, most recent winner of Cycle 5 Allstars.

For your very first week in the most fashionable cycle yet, you were to shoot a beauty ad that allowed the judges to see your raw potential and your ability to understand lighting and angles. It was quite an impressive week actually! I must congratulate you! There is a lot of talent amongst this group and I can tell you will all make this a very exciting competition!

At the beginning of the week, I told you that the first person to send would get 3 bonus points and the last person would get 3 penalty points. This was a test in activity to see who was really involved in the competition.

Well, lets take a look at your photos!! And the person who receives the bonus points is...

Nicave:
Judging Panel #1 Nic1

Karasu: Sorry i just dont like anything about this picture. I get that you were trying to be creative, but i just don't get it =/. Your face is totally blank and the way you styled yourself is a bit strange(which doesnt really work for a simple shot) You have an interesting look, i was hoping for something better.
Wendy: oh myy, u look like ur mad at me lol...i mean i really have nothing more to say about the picture but um it is a closeup so next time try to be like closer...to the camera. lol
Jared: The fabric scrunched at the top alongside the messy hair takes the focus off of your face and makes this less polished looking. Your expression is great though, especially the emotion coming through the left eye. The right eye's a bit weak but even Sean O'Pry has a part time lazy eye, just keep playing with lighting, angles and cheating your face.
SweetTyra: I actually dont mind this. You have such interesting features and I am glad you found a flattering angle for your face, you accentuated the right parts perfectly. Theres this really nice feeling of serenity and softness in your photo and I am also glad to see that you are taking it seriously, I was worried you would be really flamboyant and over the top with your shoots, so you have impressed me this week. One thing I will say- please dont use a webcam again and if you do- DONT stare at the screen, stare into the lens! Although I do like this shot, it was the only one I could use because you were quite obviously staring down at the computer for the rest. Not bad for the first week, though, keep it up!
Mark: It's not terrible, but I don't have much positive things to say about it either. You have a very curved forehead, so I would recommend letting your hair cover it/working around it. The hair in the back/on the sides looks kind of messy, it's distracting. And yes, Leigh hit the nail on the head, you need to look at the lens of the webcam, not the screen!

Roderick:
Judging Panel #1 Roderick1

Mark: Amazing photo, especially for the first week! You establish such a powerful connection with your eyes and they really do make the photo. And I love what you did with the hand, like Nigel said, it took a simple picture and made it interesting. This picture without the hand would be like a cake without frosting. I like the way you've styled your hair too, it really worked for the photo.
Wendy: omg i loooove this picture. ur my new crush. you remind me of edward cullen. i'm team jacob but for u i can be team roderick. grrr lol. well i just love looove loove it. like everything. from ur clothes to your hair and to that hand in your face. i really like how ur staring at me. all intense. i think you did a good job.
SweetTyra: I LOVE this photo! Cant believe I am saying that already this cycle! I can tell its gonna be a good one! Moving on, it didnt quite strike me at first, but it grows on me more and more. I just love how interesting it is. The lighting is gorgeous and your eyes are captivating. Th flaw would be that I think you had too much tension in your hands when you grasped your face, its kind of squishing your cheeks just a little. But other than that, I cant stop staring at those eyes! Well done!
Jared: You've managed to keep it simple but with a twist. Overall it's great, I've never seen your nose and forehead look this good. You're really speaking with your eyes and without doing the stereotypical smize. It's a genuine expression and that is so important to connect with the viewer. Clean palate with personality.
Karasu: Ok at first i hated the hand, but then as I looked at the picture more, I LOVE IT. Your eyes look amazing here and the picture looks very professional. I cant believe you were worried about going home, you did awesome!!

Omega:
Judging Panel #1 Omega1

SweetTyra: Your face is gorgeous. Its a shame about that hand though, its very clunky and so far from graceful. You will learn very quickly that I cannot stand claws in pictures unless it is completely intentional, which I know this isnt. If that hand wasnt there, it'd be divine, because your features are stunning and I love the little cock of the head, very cute. You remind me a little of Erin from Cycle 13 here for some reason, its the lips and the eyes I think.
Karasu: You totally remind me of erin from antm!! Anyway this is a pretty good picture for the first week. The only thing i dont like is that you tilted your head up a bit too much and theres a shadow covering you. You have SO MUCH potential, I hope to see it next photoshoot.
Jared: Beautiful features on a beautifully shaped head but you're body isn't connecting to the face. There's not much poise or grace in your shoulders or arm so maybe try some yoga or dance. Your neck looks long and lovely and your look reminds me of another time period, like you could be a young Joan of Arc.
Wendy: omega u remind me of my friend sarah from kindergarten. she was a bitch. i really hope ur not. i like your picture but u kinda remind me of an orange. and now im hungry. lol. also, your hand looks like ur about to scratch ur ear. like maybe next time you can do something better with it? yeah...lol
Mark: Honestly looking at your casting photos, I didn't have high hopes for you, but I'm pleasantly surprised and happy with this photo. I'm really liking the expression you're giving us. My main problem though is your hand, it kind of looks deformed. Overall, good photo though and it's early yet, but you could be a potential dark horse in this.

Jesus:
Judging Panel #1 Jesus1

Karasu: This is what I was afraid of with you. It looks like a myspace picture and your eyes are really dead. I get that you tried, but this picture is just all over the place.
Mark: Oh boy. This isn't working. Just nothing about it seems genuine, it's like somebody pretending to be a model and not actually being one, if that makes sense. Between the sleepy eyes and the flashing-the-teeth-but-not-smiling, it looks like your face was injected with something earlier and the paralysis is starting to wear off. The hand is just hanging there very ungracefully, like your counting how long you can hold your arm up before you can't hold it up anymore. I didn't like this, sorry :\
Wendy: you look like u just took benadryl... i know its fun lol but maybe next time you can wait after you do the photo shoot cause you really look like ur about to fall asleep. for a first shoot i guess its ok. but next time no benadryl lol
Jared: This kind of looks like your plucking your eyebrows. You need to find purpose within your photoshoot and with your movement/expressions. Sometimes models need to learn to relax their face but you need to find tension. Clench your teeth, wiggle your ears, move those muscles! Another tip for you (and all the guys) make sure your nails are short/clean enough, especially in beauty shots.
SweetTyra: I like what you were going for, but it came off looking rather sleepy and drowsy. It lacks just a little bit of extra power from behind the eyes. Also, you really need to think about your background, because that curtain really clashes with your shirt. Not a bad effort for your first shoot though, theres a lot of room for improvement, which is not always a bad thing in the first week.

DON'T GO ANYWHERE!!!
THERES MORE TO COME!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmsix.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Judging Panel #1 Empty Re: Judging Panel #1

Post  Robmister Wed May 26, 2010 2:10 am

ahh, hang in there guys, i know it's nerve wrecking, i've been in your place. and WOW, these are pleasantly good Smile

and WOWWWW, all the judges got their comments in!

I love Rodericks picture the most so far
Robmister
Robmister

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicave-Cameran Wed May 26, 2010 2:16 am

are we allowed to post on here? cuase i defended myself on another thread.
Nicave-Cameran
Nicave-Cameran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Wed May 26, 2010 2:18 am

AJ:
Judging Panel #1 AJ1

Karasu: Ok so you are my favorite in the cycle so far, buuuutt this is kind of a disappointment =/. Everyone knows how much i hate it when a male model looks feminine (like mikiel last cycle =P) and here you look very feminine. It's mostly the way you placed your hand, without that this would've been an ok shot. (Tyra moment!!!!)This also reminds me of my colors shoot in cycle 3 where my hand looked exactly like yours did, trust me i was also criticized for looking feminine so i know what you're going through =/ (end tyra moment) That being said I still think you're a great model, just try to change it up a little.
SweetTyra: This is gorgeous. The lighting and composition are spot on and although it is unconventional for a beauty shot to have so much space off to the side, I kinda like it and it works. BUT I would like to see you shot just a little bit more masculine in the future. Im all for androgyny and you definitely have the looks to pull it off, but only if youre clean shaven haha. Impressive first week though.
Jared: The hand kind of says "breast exam" to me instead of fierce and your arm is too pressed against your side so it creates the illusion that you're thicker than you are (a la Kim's Secret ad C5) so if you fan it out a bit it will look in proportion. Practice relaxing your neck as you extend it too, it will get rid of that extra tension in your tendants which will make it look longer. However your features look amazing, you have one of the best jawlines of all INTM. Your lips are like two pink pillows and your eyes are soft, serene and a bit suprised. I would have mad love for this if it were centered and cropped from the neck up.
Wendy: oh myy! u soo look like that one guy that nigel would rick roll me with...i dont remember his name but he was hilarious. whats is going on with ur hair? i dont like it much... its kinda... boring. but its ok, ok? just do better next time. oh and also u look like ur in a hotel. idk if thats good or bad.
Mark: So you were really hyped up this cycle, so I think the judges are going to have higher expectations of you. This photo is good, but there are some things about it that bother me. You know how to work your face and pose, I have no worries for you in those departments. Sure, maybe the hair and pose are a little feminine, that doesn't bother me much, but then combine it with your facial hair and it makes for an awkward impression. And Caesar's ghost, Batman! Why didn't you crop/center the picture better?! I still give this photo a thumbs up.

Rachums:
Judging Panel #1 Rachums1

Wendy: rachums... thats a funny name. lol. i love it. but your picture not so much. you look too white. like a vampire. lol. and ur hair is like whatever. i dont like... but i think you can do better next time.
Jared: My favorite part of this is the colors, they work but the light doesn't and neither does the strap/necklace combo. You have really beautiful eyes and skin, it's just a bit messy and the area around your mouth is off. Next time make a clear decision with your emotion.
Karasu: This is underwhelming. You look really nervous and unsure of yourself. I was hoping for something more interesting since you seem really creative.
Mark: Yeah I have to say this is underwhelming. I'm not really liking the expression you're giving here. And your hair is kind of giving your head this strange diamond shape which hurts the composition of the picture. However, I still find something interesting about the picture, like how the light is hitting your face and the right eye is so present. I hope to see you improve.
SweetTyra: I like that you tried to utilise the sunlight, but I dont think it has hit your face in a flattering way. Its made your expression look a little bit snarly. And your hair's too messy. BUT I love the connection you have with your eyes and you showed a lot of personality and variety in your film, so it wasnt a bad start to the competition! I think you have the potential to go really far in this competition and you already have a lot of people rooting for you, so I cant wait to see you improve, because I know you will.

Zinah:
Judging Panel #1 Zinah1

Jared: Girl, your lips rival Angelina Jolie's! The more I look at you the more I see Alek Wek which is fantabulous BUT this reminds me of Kendra's frame photo with less stank. It feels like there's no purpose in the expression and therefore no story. Creating a story is vital! I kind of like your tattoo, just make sure when it's on display it's fashionable because here it's chopped in half.
Wendy: all i see is your eyeballs. like the white stuff. i think ur beautiful honey, but next time like i'd rather have you stare a bit more to the camera. or at least not so much to the side that i can't even see your eyes. lol.
SweetTyra: I find this shot a little boring and uninspiring. I didnt really feel any sort of connection from you, your stares were a little blank through your film. But youre a very pretty girl and have loads of potential, so just keep working at it!
Mark: I'm not blown away by this picture, but I can tell by looking at it that you have a lot of potential. You have very exaggerated features, and if you can work them right, you could turn out some really great photos. Perhaps this picture could have been better if you were making eye contact with the camera.
Karasu: So some of the other judges think this is boring, but I actually kinda like it. Yeah you didnt do anything special, but it's still a nice beauty shot. It's also good that you didn't just stand there and look straight into the camera, so its not THAT boring.

Kat:
Judging Panel #1 Kat1

Karasu: WOW!! This is so good. Its rare that I like a picture this much in the first week(not counting last cycle), but this is really amazing. It wouldve been 100 % perfect if the top of your head wasnt cropped out, but its only a minor flaw.
Jared: You are the only one to take this in the direction of joy. A great choice because happiness does have a simplicity to it and that was thinking outside the box. The only thing that I don't like is how many lines there are between your eyes, mouth and neck. However it could be an ad for contacts, toothpaste, make-up.. that face is a money maker!
Wendy: meoow. looool. i like it. i think u did really good but the photographer wasnt very good cuz he cut ur head off. next time maybe i can let u borrow my honey bunches of oats...lol. she's a great photographer. i love her, but roxy wanted to eat her all the time. lol. she still took great photos. but u would have to pay for her plane and all that stuff. lol. anyways i really like it. the background is nice and so are you. good job!
Mark:You are VERY pretty and I love this picture. You probably have the best face in this competition. Your smile is perfect and you are communicating with your eyes really well. Even though it's a simple picture of you smiling and looking at the camera, it's obvious that it's more than just like a simple yearbook photo, so props to you to pulling it off. Like someone else said it would be nice if the top of your head wasn't cut off but that's a minor complaint. Very impressed, keep up the good work!
SweetTyra:WOW. This shot blew me away it is just so honest and pretty. Absolutely stunning. Any beauty brand would slap this into a magazine so fast, let me tell you. Its flawless. And poppycock people, theres nothing wrong with the cropping, you see beauty shots framed like that allll the time! LOVE it Kat, great job!

YOU KNOW THERES MORE!!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Robmister Wed May 26, 2010 2:29 am

wendy you whore! i took this shot, and i'll have you know that a lot of beauty shots get THAT close. chode monster. there were plenty of shots without the cropped head, so step off my nutsss. Razz
Robmister
Robmister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Wed May 26, 2010 2:35 am

Hana:
Judging Panel #1 Hana1

Karasu: Wow you look totally different from your casting photo and you look really young. That's good because it shows you can have variety with your pictures. Anyway it's a good picture, good job =)
SweetTyra: You are showing off your features amazingly well. Its very soft and very pretty. I do feel like you couldve have given a liiiiitle more with your eyes, but its gorgeous nonetheless and a great start to the competition.
Mark: Good picture, pretty girl, but other than that I really have nothing to say. There's nothing particularly interesting about the picture, but you are showing off your features really well. At the end of the day I'm not going to remember this picture though. I still give it a thumbs up.
Jared: Loving how this feels simple yet editorial. Neck, jaw, mouth, eyes, hair. There's so much to like about this photo, it feels as if it had been torn out of W or Essence. I get a character and you're making me want to see what you see. Minor complaints would be your arm is blending in with your body making you seem wider than you are.. and maybe strange editing to the nose? Like inside the nose?
Wendy: hannah hana or hanna...what u looking at? well i think its a very nice picture. i actually like it alot. i do like the ones you sent like first better but this one is pretty too. for the first week its very good.

Drew:
Judging Panel #1 Drew1

SweetTyra: Its bone picking time! I dont know what to make of this week with you because you only sent in 2 shots and they were both different. It reminded me of the Audrey situation in Cycle 4. But I refuse to believe you are fake, I just know you didnt have much time this week and I wonder if you took the easy way out and pulled a few pics off your computer. Please correct me if Im wrong. Im gonna let it slide just for this week, but consider it a warning to send in the allocated amount of frames. Moving onto the image itself, it is very good! Youre showing off your features really well and its very soft- but perhaps too soft? Same as with AJ, make sure you arent modeling too feminine!
Karasu: was expecting something edgier, definately not something this soft. I like your face in this, but the way you are posing takes away from the point of the shoot. Lying down for a beauty shot is not always a good idea.
Jared: The hand by your chin is too flexed and bird of paradise but the arms aside, this is very soft and delicate.. like an image that would be on a Health & Beauty website with an article about how to wake up looking fresh. Having said that I'm going to drop some knowledge on you and hope you can handle it. The goatee is not working and I don't think it will work for this competition, so stop hiding your good bone structure behind it!
Wendy: lol you look like a baby. like have you seen those baby pictures that ppl take of babies at walmart? like sleeping in feathers and pillows and stuff? lol thats what you look like. lol! but yours is a pretty baby picture, ok? some babies in walmart are kinda creepy. i like it.

Rouge:
Judging Panel #1 Rouge1

Jared: Your eyes look like honey but the rest of this photo makes me go.. honey, what were you thinking? The floating head and clutter really bring the photo down. Here's what to do if you DONT have a photographer, self-timer or long arms to hide the fact that you're holding your camera: use a mirror with a piece of fabric behind you. It's a huge difference in range of motion. But that only works for beauty shots so please TRY to get a photographer.
Wendy: myspace much? lol. sorry but thats all i've got to say...
Karasu: Looks like a facebook picture. I get that you didnt have a camera, but that's not even the problem here. You are not even trying to convey an emotion, you are basically just staring into the webcam.
SweetTyra: Youve really washed out your face with that extreme lighting. I actually like the way its hit your left eye, but the rest is just really blaring and makes me squint. Also, I really have to slap you on the wrist for the myspace stylin pics you had going on. I urge you to use the self timer or find a photographer because I can guarantee you wont last long if every photo of yours has an arm extending from your body to the camera. Its an ok shot, despite all the negatives, your face is connecting really well, its just overshadowed by all the other distracting elements.

Which means the model receiving 3 penalty points is...

Jaeda:
Judging Panel #1 Jaeda1

Jared: PURPLE! Most models went for the white or black backdrop and I love that you didn't. It's doing wonders for your hair and accents you with a feeling of royalty. The expression is dreamy and coy. I just wish it was cropped from the neck up. Then you would be hearing "MAJOR!" so pay attention to your composition.
Karasu: molto bella!! I love that you look sexy without going too over the top. My only complaint would be the eyes, they are a little bit too sleepy. Still when there's only a minor complaint you know it's a very good picture =P
Wendy: i like it. especially the background. its very purple, but yea.. like some of the people said..you look sexy but just sexy enough grrr like me in my vampire picture... lol. you did super good for being the first week.
SweetTyra: This photo is pure SEXY!! Its quite sensual but at the same time, has a slight vulnerability to it, and to be able to convey an array of feelings and emotions in your picture like that is really important because it means you can connect with more people. Good first week, keep it up and remember to send the pics HERE not my email Razz

The judges will now deliberate. When you return, we will find out who will be eliminated!!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Wed May 26, 2010 2:38 am

I did two shoots in the past weekend specifically for this beauty shoot. One was on the day after my boyfriend dumped my ass and I used my emotion for that (The shower shoot) and then Sunday, I decided to reshoot and was laying on the bed.

The two shots I sent you were my best shots from both shoots. I have outtakes to proof too.
Drew
Drew

Back to top Go down

Post  Robmister Wed May 26, 2010 2:44 am

MY callouts: (but what do I know.)

1. Kat
2. Jaeda
3. Roderick
4. Hana
5. AJ
6. Omega
7. Zinah
8. Rachums
9. Drew
10. Nic

BTM 2:

11. Rouge

ELIMINATED: Jesus
Robmister
Robmister

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicave-Cameran Wed May 26, 2010 2:47 am

well since drew did it here ill do the same

Defending my Photo in a Polite non Cha Cha diva manner

i was going for a Natural shot i thought that was what a beauty shot was. i was trying to convey my naturalness hints the reason my hair was Curly and mesy i felt that was Natural. and when my hair is straight i feel very fake and unbeuatiful. i feel fake beuatiful like its not really me its what materialistic people view as beautiful so i do it. i think i thought to much about what a beauty shot was. i felt beign shirtless stripped me of my materilizm and coveyed my actual beauty. but i agree with the judges my web cam sucks. i repsect the oppinions
Nicave-Cameran
Nicave-Cameran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Wed May 26, 2010 2:57 am

A few things:

-Drew, I believe you haha and dont need to see the proof, but in future just send the allocated amount of frames, not the one you think is best- I choose what I think is the best shot and I like to see peoples films as it gives me an indication of how many good shots they can pull off, what a reoccurring flaw is etc etc.

-Nic, I think we did understand what you were going for, but I think the low quality of the picture brought it down a little. The natural elements you were going for may sometimes come across as sloppiness in composition. You can still have a tailored, structured set up in your shoot but still convey the natural elements- I hope that makes sense!

- I have never seen Karasu talk so bloody much and I love it when Wendy says "Just be better next time, k?" LMAO!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicave-Cameran Wed May 26, 2010 3:00 am

lmao i feel so bitchy hehe

anyways i told dan to add your cycles or i would kill him lmao he said what he always says ill do it at some point.
Nicave-Cameran
Nicave-Cameran

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Wed May 26, 2010 3:03 am

I'll definitely send you the amount of shots you desire in the future. It's going to be a bit hard for me just because I'm used to choosing my best shot. I trust you though that you will pick out my best shot. Very Happy
Drew
Drew

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicave-Cameran Wed May 26, 2010 3:05 am

Can i make out with jesus before he leaves ive always wanted to make out with the son of god you know.
Nicave-Cameran
Nicave-Cameran

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderick Wed May 26, 2010 3:09 am

jesus may look sleepy but at least you can see his face

unlike rouge

no offense rouge but ur pic made me go blind
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

Post  Robmister Wed May 26, 2010 3:10 am

leigh post the elimination already!
Robmister
Robmister

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicave-Cameran Wed May 26, 2010 3:11 am

lmoa i question some of the pictures that were like in all honesty anyways. Laughing
Nicave-Cameran
Nicave-Cameran

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicave-Cameran Wed May 26, 2010 3:12 am

oh and roderrick if we d better make out when i get eliminated. other i may Sad
Nicave-Cameran
Nicave-Cameran

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderick Wed May 26, 2010 3:17 am

ahaha either im stupid or that didnt make sense
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicave-Cameran Wed May 26, 2010 3:18 am

lmao now that i look at it it doesnt owch
Nicave-Cameran
Nicave-Cameran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Wed May 26, 2010 3:26 am

Welcome back, model hopefuls to your very first Judging Panel. It has come to that time where we find out who will be leaving us today.

The judges agreed on pretty much everything this week- The top 3 were fairly unanimous across the board and every single judge had the same 2 models in their Bottom 2.

If I do not call your name, your IMDB's Next Top Model journey has ended and you must make your way back to the hotel, pack your bags and leave immediately.

Just a reminder, the person who receives first callout today will receive 5 bonus points at the next Judging Panel. This cannot push you into first place, but it can, however, save you from the Bottom 2.

The first model of Cycle 6 still in the running towards becoming IMDB's Next Top Model is......

KAT!!!!!
Judging Panel #1 Kat1
Congratulations, Kat! First in the very first week is very impressive! However, it could be a curse because in the history of INTM, the model to get first callout in the first week has NEVER won! So you need to keep working hard!

The next person came second by only ONE point....

RODERICK!!!
Judging Panel #1 Roderick1
Congrats! The judges loved this picture!!!

Next names....

HANA

DREW

JAEDA- seems like that penalty had no affect!!!

AJ

OMEGA

ZINAH!!!

RACHUMS!!!

Three names left- Rouge, Nic and Jesus- and only one of you has escaped the Bottom 2!

The next name I am going to call is....

NIC!!!
You connected with some of our judges, but others were concerned about your knowledge of composition. We would love to see you continue to improve! Congrats!!

Will Rouge and Jesus please step forward.

Boys, you sent in the two most underwhelming photos this week.

Rouge, you have a lot of experience, so we were expecting to see some of your knowledge incorporated into your shoot. However, it was branded as "Myspacey" which is a kiss of death in this competition. If you make it through today, we would like to see your photots look a little more professional.

Jesus, you failed to connect with the camera and your eyes lacked expression. If you want to be a top model, you need to be able to relate to an audience and sell something. This week, you just didnt sell yourself to us.

Still in the running towards becoming IMDB's Next Top Model is....

Jesus:
Judging Panel #1 Jesus1

Rouge:
Judging Panel #1 Rouge1

BOTH OF YOU!!!!

Congratulations boys, this was a non-elimination week. We feel that you all deserve another chance to show us what you can do!
HOWEVER- You will both receive 5 penalty points at the next panel, so you really need to step it up!

Your next photoshoot will be up soon, as well as CoverModel of the Week, so dont forget to vote!!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachums Wed May 26, 2010 3:35 am

Oh, it happened! ¡Wowza! I <3 Roderick's teh best.
Rachums
Rachums

http://www.redmunds.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderick Wed May 26, 2010 3:38 am

aww thank you rachums

does this mean that later on in the competition there will be a double elimination??
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Wed May 26, 2010 3:39 am

That is for me to know and for you to find out Razz
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRouge Wed May 26, 2010 3:42 am

im on competition mode now...
MrRouge
MrRouge

http://facebook me or myspace me, search my email mr.rouge@hotma

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicave-Cameran Wed May 26, 2010 3:42 am

WHOA WHOA HOLD UP! im in the bottom three what? lol! im just gonna go to bed now. okay yeah i think i need a long long nap. to forget the embarassment and extreme confusion.
Nicave-Cameran
Nicave-Cameran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next