IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judging Panel #2!

+15
Well_Uh_Bree_I_Guess
Wendy
CellarDoor
Theycallmethumper
J.B.
Karasu
This Is Chris
RhythmOfTheNight
Rachums
Roderick
V.I.C
Hottamaletrain
Drew
Robmister
Sweet_Tyra
19 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Judging Panel #2! - Page 2 Empty Re: Judging Panel #2!

Post  Robmister Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:38 am

omg! you forgot zinah Sad

bye rouge and jaeda!
Robmister
Robmister

Back to top Go down

Post  RhythmOfTheNight Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:39 am

As a visitor and spectator to IMDBNTM throughout all cycles, I think this cycle looks to be one of the most promising so far. However, there is one problem: Wendy as a judge. As a loyal and ongoing fan of IMDBNTM I feel Wendy acting as a judge is putting me off this cycle completely. Not as a personal attack, but I feel as though her commenting style is like... lol... like, urm, so terrible. grrr. Also it seems she is more interested in what she's done/drawing attention to herself rather than the actual contestants.

Examples

Judging Panel 1

"omega u remind me of my friend sarah from kindergarten. she was a bitch. i really hope ur not." - what relevance has this to anything?

"you look like u just took benadryl... i know its fun lol but maybe next time you can wait after you do the photo shoot cause you really look like ur about to fall asleep."

"oh myy! u soo look like that one guy that nigel would rick roll me with...i dont remember his name but he was hilarious."

"next time maybe i can let u borrow my honey bunches of oats...lol. she's a great photographer. i love her, but roxy wanted to eat her all the time. lol. she still took great photos. but u would have to pay for her plane and all that stuff. lol." - ???

"you look sexy but just sexy enough grrr like me in my vampire picture... lol."

Judging Panel 2

"oh and lol at the dude in the back.. he wants to be in the pic.." - is this constructive?

"if i give u a good review... will u give me that one purple purse? lol..."

"but not more than i love myself and not more than nigel loves me... lol."

"like, you're straightening ur hair? i do that everyday and its not special. well, it is because its me, but still..."

"you're so funny. are you in sparteens? cause i was in sparteens.. "

I think the judging panel would benefit from someone more interested in the actual photos and giving constructive criticism (like Bree, for instance) rather than putting visitors/contestants off (to which I will now receive an abundance of replies saying how much people love Wendy to get her vote). It's not a personal attack at you Wendy as I don't even know you of course, but I just feel that these kinds of comments put myself off, and maybe even a wider "audience".

RhythmOfTheNight

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:39 am

wow double elimination!? Didn't see that coming. Shocked
Drew
Drew

Back to top Go down

Post  Robmister Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:41 am

yay! my top 7 are the same as the judges Smile

oh and hurray for some more DRAMA! This season was slacking after the AJ diva situation!
Robmister
Robmister

Back to top Go down

Post  V.I.C Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:43 am

omg @ RhythmoftheNight... lmao
V.I.C
V.I.C

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:44 am

I don't need Wendy's vote, but I will say I like her comments. That's her personality and judging style, she won her cycle and earned her spot on the panel. If you were a viewer you would know Bree quit (remember that scandal involving ME, leigh and Bree? I was in that. Me. remember?). If you don't like her comments, just dont read them ?
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  This Is Chris Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:45 am

V.I.C wrote:omg @ RhythmoftheNight... lmao

Gurrrrrrr, I know!
ROTN, did you make an account just to say this?

Last edited by This Is Chris on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
This Is Chris
This Is Chris

http://www.tasteofchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  RhythmOfTheNight Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:46 am

Hottamaletrain wrote:I don't need Wendy's vote, but I will say I like her comments. That's her personality and judging style, she won her cycle and earned her spot on the panel. If you were a viewer you would know Bree quit (remember that scandal involving ME, leigh and Bree? I was in that. Me. remember?). If you don't like her comments, just dont read them ?

I do remember that from last cycle, but what I was trying to say was using Bree as an example because it seemed as though she wasn't so popular but her comments were at least constructive. And I actually wanted you to win in the last cycle. Maybe I will just take your advice and not read Wendy's comments.

RhythmOfTheNight

Back to top Go down

Post  V.I.C Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:48 am

As a contestant, I read ALL the judges comments... but as I viewer, I just sort of Breeze through the comments and whatever catches my eye, I read that. Wendy's comments can be a little out there, but they aren't so bad. Like someone said... you don't HAVE to read her comments.
V.I.C
V.I.C

Back to top Go down

Post  This Is Chris Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:49 am

Sticking to the topic...

Oh my gosh, this cycle's contestants are so amaaaazing!
I think this cast even rivals Cycle 3's talents!

There were some REALLY memorable and fantastic photos this week. Hana, Kat, Zinah, Rachums, Drew, and Omega were my favourites.

I'll post another video sometime this week Smile
This Is Chris
This Is Chris

http://www.tasteofchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:51 am

Her comments don't really need to be constructive, because there are like 5 other judges. I actually love her comments, they make me laugh. There is always a crazy judge (i.e. janice).
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  V.I.C Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:53 am

This Is Chris wrote:

There were some REALLY memorable and fantastic photos this week. Hana, Kat, Zinah, Rachums, Drew, and Omega were my favourites.

OMG. Yes! Omega's photo was AMAZING. I might have to change my callout order. Hers might be my favorite. lol. Drews picture was amazing. I LOVED Zinah's pose. She kinda looked like a Barbie doll, especially the hands. Kat's pic was pure sexy. And Hana was giving me everything I needed in her photo<3333

Amazing cast.
V.I.C
V.I.C

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:53 am

V.I.C wrote: Like someone said... you don't HAVE to read her comments.

I think I said that, 3 or so posts up. I don't remember though, cuz that was so long ago.
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:55 am

my call-out:

1.Drew
2.Hana
3.Omega
4.Rachums
5.Zinah
6.AJ
7.Kat
8.Roderick
9.Rouge
10.Jesus
11.Nic
12.Jaeda

i told you bitches Drew was gonna win.
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:56 am

I want Drew and Kat to be the top 2 Very Happy
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  V.I.C Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:56 am

I knew you said that, but I couldn't remember your real name or you long INTM name. haha.
V.I.C
V.I.C

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:01 am

ROTN, thanks for the feedback, I always welcome suggestions of how to make the cycle better!

But I dont have any plans to change the panel, and I do agree with what everyone else has said. There are 7 judges in total and personally I think it is refreshing to see some humour within the critiques and not just all serious "do this next time" jargon. She cracks me up with every comment she makes and for me as the host, that makes editing the comments together even more enjoyable.
Clearly it doesnt suit everyones tastes but if that is the case, you may just have to skip her comments?

Thanks for the feedback though Smile
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmsix.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Theycallmethumper Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:31 am

RhythmOfTheNight wrote:As a visitor and spectator to IMDBNTM throughout all cycles, I think this cycle looks to be one of the most promising so far. However, there is one problem: Wendy as a judge. As a loyal and ongoing fan of IMDBNTM I feel Wendy acting as a judge is putting me off this cycle completely. Not as a personal attack, but I feel as though her commenting style is like... lol... like, urm, so terrible. grrr. Also it seems she is more interested in what she's done/drawing attention to herself rather than the actual contestants.

Examples

Judging Panel 1

"omega u remind me of my friend sarah from kindergarten. she was a bitch. i really hope ur not." - what relevance has this to anything?

"you look like u just took benadryl... i know its fun lol but maybe next time you can wait after you do the photo shoot cause you really look like ur about to fall asleep."

"oh myy! u soo look like that one guy that nigel would rick roll me with...i dont remember his name but he was hilarious."

"next time maybe i can let u borrow my honey bunches of oats...lol. she's a great photographer. i love her, but roxy wanted to eat her all the time. lol. she still took great photos. but u would have to pay for her plane and all that stuff. lol." - ???

"you look sexy but just sexy enough grrr like me in my vampire picture... lol."

Judging Panel 2

"oh and lol at the dude in the back.. he wants to be in the pic.." - is this constructive?

"if i give u a good review... will u give me that one purple purse? lol..."

"but not more than i love myself and not more than nigel loves me... lol."

"like, you're straightening ur hair? i do that everyday and its not special. well, it is because its me, but still..."

"you're so funny. are you in sparteens? cause i was in sparteens.. "

I think the judging panel would benefit from someone more interested in the actual photos and giving constructive criticism (like Bree, for instance) rather than putting visitors/contestants off (to which I will now receive an abundance of replies saying how much people love Wendy to get her vote). It's not a personal attack at you Wendy as I don't even know you of course, but I just feel that these kinds of comments put myself off, and maybe even a wider "audience".

hahahahahaha @ all of this.
i'm not gonna defend her cause she's extremely capable of that, but just one quick comment.
she can reference herself because, uhh...she won? sure there were only like two other people who could be counted as competition in that cycle, but doesn't take away from the fact that her portfolio is kickass.
Theycallmethumper
Theycallmethumper

Back to top Go down

Post  CellarDoor Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:04 am

Wendy is a saucy vixen.

I would've lost all memory of rickrolling without her. Maybe forever.
CellarDoor
CellarDoor

Back to top Go down

Post  Wendy Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:15 am

victor is that you? are u still mad cause i, truthfully, said u were faker than the wig i was wearing in that one picture? lol.

if u are not vic, omg dude ur hilarious. i dont need you to be my fan, i have a LOHT already.
Wendy
Wendy

Back to top Go down

Post  V.I.C Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:44 am

I had another post and said something offensive, but I deleted. I'm soooo not going to step down to your level of name calling. Thats not me. I just find it humorous and REALLY lame that you would just accuse me (and insult me) randomly. But whatever. That just shows the person you are...
V.I.C
V.I.C

Back to top Go down

Post  Theycallmethumper Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:45 am

just shows the person she is?
i read it and i thought it was hilarious because
1) not true
2) you suck at arguing/debating/fighting/whatever.
Theycallmethumper
Theycallmethumper

Back to top Go down

Post  V.I.C Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:47 am

lmaoooo. Bai Nigel.

You can "fight" with yourself<3
V.I.C
V.I.C

Back to top Go down

Post  Theycallmethumper Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:48 am

it's not fighting if the person who's trying to defend themselves just plain sucks, you know?
Theycallmethumper
Theycallmethumper

Back to top Go down

Post  V.I.C Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:50 am

hmm... why should I have to defend myself in the first place? Your bff/wannabe lover/cow just called me out for NO REASON AT ALL. She's the one who sucks. And so do you.
V.I.C
V.I.C

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next