IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judging Panel #1

+14
AjSummers
jaeda
Well_Uh_Bree_I_Guess
J.B.
Karasu
V.I.C
Theycallmethumper
MrRouge
Rachums
Roderick
Drew
Nicave-Cameran
Robmister
Sweet_Tyra
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Judging Panel #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Judging Panel #1

Post  Theycallmethumper Wed May 26, 2010 3:51 am

Sweet_Tyra wrote:Hello everybody and welcome to the very first Judging Panel of Cycle 6!
What an exciting moment this is!

First, let me introduce the judges:

Nigel, not yet noted fashion photographer

loves it.
Theycallmethumper
Theycallmethumper

Back to top Go down

Post  V.I.C Wed May 26, 2010 4:49 am

Wow... This cast is seriously amazing.

Roderick... Wow. haha. Your shot is fucking fantastic. I'm officially hopping on your bandwagon. Smile

And Robbie... Your girls are amazing.<3

Oh and Jaeda is gorgeous. 10x hotter than Blake Lively.
V.I.C
V.I.C

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Wed May 26, 2010 5:24 am

Nicave-Cameran wrote:WHOA WHOA HOLD UP! im in the bottom three what? lol! im just gonna go to bed now. okay yeah i think i need a long long nap. to forget the embarassment and extreme confusion.

dont worry i had a similar photo in my first week (where i had warpaint on and a flower in my mouth)

Just dont try so hard next time Razz
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Wed May 26, 2010 6:30 am

eventful. didn't read critiques. in fact, i just forgot who got eliminated if i even saw it.

i just got home and i feel dirty and gross. um. i'll make my critiques in the morningz.
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Well_Uh_Bree_I_Guess Wed May 26, 2010 6:50 am

Dude did seriously everyone submit pictures?
I think this is a record.
Well_Uh_Bree_I_Guess
Well_Uh_Bree_I_Guess

http://bree2electricboogaloo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jaeda Wed May 26, 2010 3:34 pm

V.I.C wrote:Wow... This cast is seriously amazing.

Roderick... Wow. haha. Your shot is fucking fantastic. I'm officially hopping on your bandwagon. Smile

And Robbie... Your girls are amazing.<3

Oh and Jaeda is gorgeous. 10x hotter than Blake Lively.

Thank you Very Happy
jaeda
jaeda

Back to top Go down

Post  AjSummers Wed May 26, 2010 3:39 pm

Not complainin', I just want to say i'm a lil' upset for the fact you criticized the fact that i look faminine and part of you don't like when a man looks like a girl. Well i do, my face looks like a girl's and i can't help it, i love it.
AjSummers
AjSummers

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAjSummers?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Wed May 26, 2010 3:42 pm

AjSummers wrote:Not complainin', I just want to say i'm a lil' upset for the fact you criticized the fact that i look faminine and part of you don't like when a man looks like a girl. Well i do, my face looks like a girl's and i can't help it, i love it.

i don't think they were criticizing you for looking feminine, they just didn't think it worked completely with what you were trying to do i.e. you should've shaved if you were going for that look. it wasn't the way you looked, it was the way you presented it.
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  AjSummers Wed May 26, 2010 3:55 pm

J.B. wrote:
AjSummers wrote:Not complainin', I just want to say i'm a lil' upset for the fact you criticized the fact that i look faminine and part of you don't like when a man looks like a girl. Well i do, my face looks like a girl's and i can't help it, i love it.

i don't think they were criticizing you for looking feminine, they just didn't think it worked completely with what you were trying to do i.e. you should've shaved if you were going for that look. it wasn't the way you looked, it was the way you presented it.

I think everbody has its style, Tyra on Top Model don't criticize the fact that a model looks masculine, it's actually a fierce thing, and olso i think if i got hair like that or face like that it just makes me different not wrong.
AjSummers
AjSummers

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Wed May 26, 2010 3:56 pm

AjSummers wrote:
J.B. wrote:

I think everbody has its style, Tyra on Top Model don't criticize the fact that a model looks masculine, it's actually a fierce thing, and olso i think if i got hair like that or face like that it just makes me different not wrong.

they weren't criticizing you for looking feminine. period.
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  AjSummers Wed May 26, 2010 4:03 pm

J.B. wrote:
AjSummers wrote:
J.B. wrote:

they weren't criticizing you for looking feminine. period.

Karasu: trust me i was also criticized for looking feminine so i know what you're going through =/ (end tyra moment) That being said I still think you're a great model, just try to change it up a little.

SweetTyra: BUT I would like to see you shot just a little bit more masculine in the future.
AjSummers
AjSummers

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Wed May 26, 2010 4:05 pm

i'm pretty sure Karasu meant looking feminine in the wrong situation.

just as Leigh as said: "Im all for androgyny and you definitely have the looks to pull it off, but only if youre clean shaven haha."

you've got to read the whole critique, dude.
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  AjSummers Wed May 26, 2010 4:08 pm

J.B. wrote:i'm pretty sure Karasu meant looking feminine in the wrong situation.

just as Leigh as said: "Im all for androgyny and you definitely have the looks to pull it off, but only if youre clean shaven haha."

you've got to read the whole critique, dude.

I red it, honey, then if it's all right why do i feel personally attacked?
AjSummers
AjSummers

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Wed May 26, 2010 4:09 pm

AjSummers wrote:why do i feel personally attacked?

because like so many before you, you can't handle a bad critique? that would be my guess.

clearly, you didn't read it all since you skipped over the parts that let you know it's okay to be feminine, you just have to do it right.
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  AjSummers Wed May 26, 2010 4:14 pm

J.B. wrote:
AjSummers wrote:why do i feel personally attacked?

because like so many before you, you can't handle a bad critique? that would be my guess.

clearly, you didn't read it all since you skipped over the parts that let you know it's okay to be feminine, you just have to do it right.

Of course i didn't pick the parts they said looking feminine it's okay, 'cuz, i had to let you see where they DO criticized this, 'cuz they did come one.
I can handle any bad critique, if that critique has been made seriously. C'mon, i read things like "what hair is that? I don't like it"... as you expected me to be less boring and better for this photoshoot, i expected better critiques.
AjSummers
AjSummers

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Wed May 26, 2010 4:16 pm

AjSummers wrote:
Of course i didn't pick the parts they said looking feminine it's okay, 'cuz, i had to let you see where they DO criticized this, 'cuz they did come one.

but do you see where you're wrong in telling them they said it's not okay to look feminine when they did say it was okay?

I can handle any bad critique, if that critique has been made seriously. C'mon, i read things like "what hair is that? I don't like it"... as you expected me to be less boring and better for this photoshoot, i expected better critiques.

have you ever seen America's Next Top Model?
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  AjSummers Wed May 26, 2010 4:25 pm

J.B. wrote:
AjSummers wrote:

but do you see where you're wrong in telling them they said it's not okay to look feminine when they did say it was okay?

Can you read? I'm feeling stupid pasting and copying you everything. SOME OF THEM criticized and SOME OF THEM said it was good. I HAD TO LET YOU SEE WHERE t h e y c r i t i c i z e d ' c u z y o u s a i d t h e y d i d n ' t a t a l l . Better?
AjSummers
AjSummers

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Wed May 26, 2010 4:27 pm

you still didn't post any specific tense where they said it was not okay to look feminine at all.

no need to get rude.

but from the first post i saw, i could tell the class you seemed to carry and the respect i had for it were about to plummet.
that's why i tried to reason with you.

sorry. =/
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  AjSummers Wed May 26, 2010 4:33 pm

J.B. wrote:you still didn't post any specific tense where they said it was not okay to look feminine at all.

no need to get rude.

but from the first post i saw, i could tell the class you seemed to carry and the respect i had for it were about to plummet.
that's why i tried to reason with you.

sorry. =/
I'm done here, said what i think.
AjSummers
AjSummers

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Wed May 26, 2010 4:34 pm

okay then.
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Well_Uh_Bree_I_Guess Wed May 26, 2010 5:04 pm

Uh-ohhhh, we've got our first diva who can't take criticism!
It looks like they criticized your styling. If you have a certain look, you have to work it. That's true. But if your look is somewhat androgynous, you should either disguise it fully or play it up. It would be like me going to do makeup for a high fashion shoot and doing really really crazy makeup but leaving my hair wet and undone.
You need to learn that the judges all have different opinions and different critiques. They rarely, RARELY agree completely on stuff. So you can't get all worked up at something someone says and be convinced that the judges are against you. Just give 'em no reason to complain next week.
Well_Uh_Bree_I_Guess
Well_Uh_Bree_I_Guess

Back to top Go down

Post  AjSummers Wed May 26, 2010 5:11 pm

I look feminine, and i will 'till the end of this competition, even more week by week. The photoshoot required to be simple, my hair is simple like that, and my face is simple like that,looks like i don't have an avarage face i see 'cuz i didn't think they could judge the way my mama made me as well.
AjSummers
AjSummers

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Wed May 26, 2010 5:21 pm

AjSummers wrote:I look feminine, and i will 'till the end of this competition, even more week by week. The photoshoot required to be simple, my hair is simple like that, and my face is simple like that,looks like i don't have an avarage face i see 'cuz i didn't think they could judge the way my mama made me as well.

k, now you're just twisting what they said and being an asshole.
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Well_Uh_Bree_I_Guess Wed May 26, 2010 5:21 pm

That's the thing - they're not personally judging you. At all. If you look feminine, then yes, that is your biology. However, you should pose and style yourself in certain ways that either compliment it, or hide it - middle ground can be conflicting.
For example, I have a really pointy chin. That's why in Cycle 2 my strongest pictures were face-on - when I posed to the side, my jaw looked really severe. Was I going to be like, "You can't criticize my jaw, I was born with it!?" Nope, posed differently.
You're taking this critique very personally, and I'm just trying to tell you that the judges aren't trying to upset you. They're trying to help you. If they weren't trying to help you improve, they'd just post the call-out orders and leave it at that.
Well_Uh_Bree_I_Guess
Well_Uh_Bree_I_Guess

Back to top Go down

Post  J.B. Wed May 26, 2010 5:24 pm

well said, Bree. i know you're not a judge anymore, but recaps? Very Happy
J.B.
J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content